489 Harrison St. #405
3 BR, 2.5 BA San Francisco Townhouse for Sale 2,354 Sq. Ft.
One Rincon Hill and the Harrison 489 Harrison St. #405
Address: 489 Harrison Street #405
Community: One Rincon Hill and the Harrison
Neighborhood: Rincon Hill
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Square Feet: 2,354
Listed At: Withdrawn
Exclusive One Rincon Hill Townhome with Private In-Home Elevator
This spacious, sophisticated 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom townhome features 2,354 sq. ft. of living space on three levels (per developer) plus a luxury elevator. The chef’s dream kitchen includes ultra-premium Bosch appliances, sleek Del Tongo cabinetry and granite countertops as well as a stainless steel Sub-Zero refrigerator. An impressive master suite boasts a sitting area with San Francisco skyline views as your backdrop; included are spacious closets with added organizers, unique to this premium home. The master bath offers upgraded marble flooring, a dual vanity, and a separate shower and deep soaking tub. Two large outdoor terraces add to the warmth and charm of this city dwellers’ dream home.
Numerous updates to this home include premium hardwood flooring, purposeful closet systems, designer wall treatments and custom lighting. Enjoy the luxury of a wine refrigerator for the sophisticated wine aficionado and a custom in-unit elevator adorned with cherry hardwood.
• Tri-level floor plan
• 2,354 sq. ft. per developer
• Incredible city views
• 2 large terraces
• Gourmet kitchen with ultra-premium Bosch appliances, Del Tongo cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Full-size wine refrigerator
• Office nook
• Master suite with sitting area, walk-in closet and skyline views
• Master bath features marble floors, dual vanity, shower and soaking tub
• Second bedroom and full bathroom
• Premium hardwood floors
• Custom lighting and wall treatments
• Elevator access in unit
• Stacked washer/dryer in unit
• Valet parking
The One Rincon Hill development is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. One Rincon Hill soars to 60 stories and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Ultra-luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorman, a concierge, full service valet parking, a club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers, a full-size outdoor pool with a beautifully landscaped garden deck and large open grass area, a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner, and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart. For pet lovers, One Rincon Hill is pet friendly.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill’s prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, Union Square, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
• 24-hour doorman and concierge
• Full service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away