520 6th St. #20
2 BR, 2.5 BA San Francisco Live/Work Loft for Sale 2,050 Sq. Ft.
Coming Soon: Tri-Level Live/Work Loft Penthouse in SOMA
Address: 520 6th Street #20
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Square Feet: 2,050
HOA Dues: $608.83
Listed At: $1,699,000
When you enter this 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom loft you are immediately wowed by the high ceilings and the natural lighting of the northeast-facing view. The space offers recently installed hardwood flooring, customized paint, and 2 gas fireplaces.
This large live/work loft is over 2,050 sq. ft. and has three levels with two different entrances; the master bedroom is on the first floor, the living room and kitchen are on the middle floor, and the second bedroom is on the third floor. This particular penthouse home has its own unique layout with a smart floor plan that will surely make your life easier.
The living room includes a gas fireplace and a balcony facing north where you get a breeze of fresh air. There’s another nook area perfect for an office space or extra storage. The kitchen includes recently installed Bosch appliances and Caesarstone countertops and backsplash.
The master bedroom is a large and open space including an elegant fireplace, a large walk-in closet, and a beautiful city skyline view. The master bathroom has been recently renovated with an upgraded sink and marble shower wall. Storage, in-unit laundry, and 1-car parking complete the home.
520 6th Street is a boutique loft building centrally located close to grocery stores, eateries, cafes, shopping, transportation, recreation, and more. There are a total of 24 units and each unit has a unique floor plan.
SOMA is the place where things are happening. You can stop at your local Whole Foods or Safeway on your way home. The amount of restaurants close by is exceptional. This location has easy access to Caltrain, BART, and highways 101, 280, and 80.
• 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• 2,050 sq. ft. per tax records
• Tri-level penthouse live/work loft
• Open living/dining room with balcony
• Kitchen with recently installed Bosch appliances, Caesarstone countertops and backsplash
• Master bedroom with separate entrance, gas fireplace, and walk-in closet with upgraded closet systems
• Storage included
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking
• Current HOA dues: $608.83 per month
• Spacious foyer
• Telephone entry system
• Huge centralized industrial-style skylight which floods light into common area hallways
• Elevator from lobby level to each floor in the building
• Centrally located in SOMA with easy access to freeways and public transportation including Caltrain, BART, and Muni
• Close to the Flower Market, AT&T ball park, and plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment nearby