555 4th St. #620
Studio, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 536 Sq. Ft.
Affordable Luxury Living
Address: 555 Fourth Street #620
Community: The Palms
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 536
HOA Dues: $526
Sold On: 26-May-2016
This studio home at The Palms is a must-see, offering so many of the accoutrements and amenities one would expect of a luxury home. With 536 sq. ft. of living space (per tax records), it features a dining area, hardwood floors, and a courtyard-facing balcony. In the modern designer kitchen, enjoy European Studio Becker cabinets and a stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher. There are also an in-unit washer and dryer and leased parking available for $300 per month. Current HOA dues are $526 per month.
World-class amenities await you at The Palms. Enjoy the convenience and security of a full-time doorperson, concierge, business center, gym, and yoga studio. Entertain yourself and your guests in style in the private 20-seat theater or stylish lounge with a billiards table, a poker table, and plasma TVs. During the day, enjoy the comforts of the sun outdoors in the signature Palms courtyard. The Palms is also in the process of upgrading some of their common areas including the lobby.
The building is centrally located on the border of SOMA and South Beach within 2 blocks to freeways 101 and 280, Caltrain, and the future Central Subway T-line platform. Whole Foods, AT&T ball park, Muni, and shuttle stops are all close by, as well as plenty of boutique shops and acclaimed restaurants including Saison, Marlowe, and celebrity chef Chris Cosentino’s new restaurant.
• Reservable lounge area with pool table, poker table, mini wet bar, and 2 flat screen TVs
• Concierge services, full-time doorperson and guard
• Fully equipped business center with high-speed internet connection
• Private 20-seat theater
• State-of-the-art fitness center with yoga room
• Lush “Palms Park” courtyard
• Multiple bus lines, Muni, AC Transit, and Caltrain at your door and very easy access to 80/101 and 280
• Within 2 blocks of gourmet Safeway, Wells Fargo, Starbucks and many other services; Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s also close by
• Many of SOMA and South Beach’s hot spots located 5-10 minutes away
• Close to the city’s most vibrant attractions including museums such as the SF MOMA, numerous art galleries, AT&T Park, Yerba Buena Gardens, Sony Metreon, and the Westfield Shopping Center
• Excellent restaurants and nightlife including Marlowe, 21st Amendment, Brickhouse Cafe, Tres Agave, 25 Lusk, Cockscomb, Saison, and Hot Pot Garden (opening this summer in one of the building’s commercial spaces)