555 4th St. #629
4 BR, 3 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 2,100 Sq. Ft.
Single-Floor Luxury Living at The Palms
Address: 555 Fourth Street #629
Community: The Palms
Neighborhood: South Beach
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 4 BR
Bathrooms: 3 BA
Parking: 2-Car Parking
Square Feet: 2,100
HOA Dues: $1,283.20
Listed At: $2,195,000
Two homes were combined to create a stunning designer corner condominium with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and over 2,100 sq. ft. of living space all on one floor. The open living room, dining room, state-of-the-art kitchen, and balcony are surrounded by sweeping downtown views of the San Francisco skyline. The current owners recently completed approximately $275,000 in upgrades, making this home truly unique.
The light-filled living room is enhanced with floor-to-ceiling double paned windows, San Francisco city views, walnut hardwood floors, recessed lighting, and custom Hunter Douglas window treatments. The chef’s kitchen is equipped with square-cut Carrara marble countertops and backsplash; an abundance of espresso-colored custom cabinetry with glass fronts and interior lighting; a Sub-Zero refrigerator with a pull-out freezer; a wine refrigerator; a stainless steel Bosch dishwasher; a Bosch stainless steel electric range cooktop with a Viking hood; a deep stainless steel sink with a Kohler faucet and a garbage disposal; a trash compactor; a pantry; a breakfast bar; and upgraded wide-plank grey hardwood Lauzon floors.
The fabulous master suite is highlighted with western-facing Twin Peaks views, a sitting area, floor-to-ceiling double-paned windows, a balcony, and a large walk-in closet with custom built-ins. The spa-like master bathroom has double Kohler sinks with imported European stone countertops; a marble backsplash; custom cabinetry; limestone floors; two wall mirrors; recessed lighting; a limestone steam shower stall with Grohe fixtures, a glass enclosure, glass doors, and a bench; a plasma TV; a water closet with a Toto toilet; and a 2-person deep Jacuzzi tub with jets and a limestone surround.
The second bedroom features floor-to-ceiling double-paned windows, city views, high ceilings, and a walk-in closet with custom built-ins. The third bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, a walk-in closet, city views, and plush carpeting. There is a full bathroom off the hallway with custom floors, a sink with a vanity counter, a wall mirror, a Kohler toilet, and a shower over a tub with Moen fixtures and sliding glass doors. There is a fourth bedroom or office off the kitchen with frosted-panel French doors.
This home is completed with in-unit laundry and 2-car parking in the building’s garage.
World-class amenities await you at The Palms. Enjoy the convenience and security of a full-time doorperson, concierge, business center, gym, and yoga studio. Entertain yourself and your guests in style in the private 20-seat theater or stylish lounge with a billiards table, a poker table, and plasma TVs. During the day, enjoy the comforts of the sun outdoors in the signature Palms courtyard.
The building is centrally located on the border of SOMA and South Beach within 2 blocks of freeways 101 and 280, Caltrain, and the future Central Subway T-Line platform. Whole Foods, AT&T ball park, Muni, and shuttle stops are all close by, as well as plenty of boutique shops and acclaimed restaurants including Saison, Marlowe, and celebrity chef Chris Cosentino’s new restaurant.
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• 2,100 sq. ft. per tax records
• Formerly 2 units, combined into one home
• Approx. $275,000 in recent upgrades
• City views
• 2 balconies
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 2-car parking in building garage
• Current HOA dues: $1,283.20 per month
• Upgraded wide-plank grey hardwood Lauzon floors
• Eco-friendly fireplace by EcoSmart in the living room and additional eco-friendly fireplace in the master bedroom
• Breakfast bar addition and additional swivel table in kitchen, shelving in pantry
• Built-in window seat and paint that looks like wallpaper in guest bedroom
• White stone wall in living room with built-in cabinets and shelving
• Entry foyer cutout to allow more light plus custom water fountain
• Upgraded wallpaper in master bedroom
• Master bathroom has upgraded frosted glass sliding barn door, countertops, flooring, marble in shower, shower seat, freestanding pedestal tub, shower glass, lighting sconces, glass tile behind tub and behind sconces, lighting fixture above the tub
• Upgraded additional bathrooms have glass shower doors, new lighting/recessed lighting, and new grout
• Upgraded lighting fixtures in game room, guest room, living room, dining room, master bedroom; master bedroom light from Restoration Hardware
• Frosted windows in living room, master bedroom, and office
• Freshly painted
• Concierge services and full-time doorperson
• Gorgeous renovated lobby with gas fireplace and lounge area
• Renovated lounge area, reservable for private events
• Renovated business center with conference room and high-speed internet connection
• Private 20-seat theater
• Renovated state-of-the-art fitness center
• Lush “Palms Park” courtyard
• Renovated common area hallways
• Multiple bus lines, Muni, AC Transit, and Caltrain at your door; very easy access to 80/101 and 280
• Within 2 blocks of gourmet Safeway, Wells Fargo, Starbucks, and many other services
• Many of SOMA and South Beach’s hot spots located 5-10 minutes away
• Close to the cities most vibrant attractions including museums such as the SF MOMA, numerous art galleries, AT&T Park, Yerba Buena Gardens, Sony Metreon, Barry’s Boot Camp, Lucky Strike Bowling Alley, and the Westfield Shopping Center
• Excellent restaurants and nightlife including Marlowe, Fringale, District Wine Bar, 21st Amendment, Brickhouse Cafe, Tres Agaves, and many more