555 4th St. #737
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 752 Sq. Ft.
Spacious View Condo
Address: 555 Fourth Street #737
Building: The Palms
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 752
HOA Dues: $593
Sold On: 03-Oct-2017
Looking for a luxury amenity building without luxury HOA dues? This is one of the largest 1 bedroom condos at the highly sought-after Palms building in SOMA close to downtown San Francisco. Located on the 7th floor with sweeping views of the downtown city skyline, floor-to ceiling windows, and a wide-open floor plan, this home has great light. Clean lines, attention to detail, top-quality finishes, and amazing amenities make this modern condo ideal for many lifestyles.
The open-concept floor plan has a combined living/dining room and kitchen for entertaining. The gourmet kitchen features a breakfast bar, Studio Becker cabinetry, Cambria stone counter tops, and Bosch appliances. There are hardwood floors in the kitchen, and Berber carpet in the living space and bedroom. The home is completed with a large entry; ample closets; a spacious bathroom with lots of cabinets for additional storage; in-unit laundry; and leased parking for 1 car.
World-class amenities await you at The Palms. Enjoy the convenience of a full-time doorperson, concierge, business center, gym, and yoga studio. Entertain yourself and your guests in style in the private 20-seat theater or stylish lounge with a billiards table, a poker table, and plasma TVs. During the day, enjoy the comforts of the sun outdoors in the signature Palms courtyard. The building’s common spaces have been recently renovated in a beautiful modern style.
The building is centrally located on the border of SOMA and South Beach within 2 blocks of freeways 101 and 280, Caltrain, and the future Central Subway T-Line platform. Whole Foods, AT&T ball park, Muni, and shuttle stops are all close by, as well as plenty of boutique shops and acclaimed restaurants including Saison, Marlowe, and celebrity chef Chris Cosentino’s new restaurant.
Don’t let this one slip by: you will regret it!
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Approximately 752 sq. ft. of living space per tax records
• 7th floor unit with floor-to-ceiling windows
• Open living room/dining room/kitchen area
• Modern kitchen with Studio Becker cabinets, Cambria stone counters, and Bosch appliances
• Hardwood floors in kitchen, Berber carpet in living areas and bedroom
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Leased parking in building garage
• Current HOA dues: $593 per month
• Concierge services and full-time doorperson
• Gorgeous renovated lobby with gas fireplace and lounge area
• Renovated lounge area, reservable for private events
• Renovated business center with conference room and high-speed internet connection
• Private 20-seat theater
• Renovated state-of-the-art fitness center
• Lush “Palms Park” courtyard
• Renovated common area hallways
• Multiple bus lines, Muni, AC Transit, and Caltrain at your door; very easy access to 80/101 and 280
• Within 2 blocks of gourmet Safeway, Wells Fargo, Starbucks, and many other services
• Many of SOMA and South Beach’s hot spots located 5-10 minutes away
• Close to the cities most vibrant attractions including museums such as the SF MOMA, numerous art galleries, AT&T Park, Yerba Buena Gardens, Sony Metreon, Barry’s Boot Camp, Lucky Strike Bowling Alley, and the Westfield Shopping Center
• Excellent restaurants and nightlife including Marlowe, Fringale, District Wine Bar, 21st Amendment, Brickhouse Cafe, Tres Agaves, and many more