555 4th St. #814
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 682 Sq. Ft.
Eighth-Floor Condo Overlooking Inner Courtyard
Address: 555 Fourth Street #814
Community: The Palms
Neighborhood: South Beach
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 682
HOA Dues: $596.36
Sold On: 13-Oct-2016
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo at The Palms overlooks the inner courtyard and features a spacious living room and bedroom as well as a balcony. The gourmet kitchen includes Cambria stone countertops, Studio Becker cabinets, and stainless steel appliances including a Bosch gas stovetop and insert oven, a Bosch dishwasher, and a Sub-Zero refrigerator. Custom cabinetry by California Closets in the living room and bedroom closets gives you tons of storage space. This 682 sq. ft. condo (per tax records) comes with 1-car parking at no extra cost to your HOA dues, which are currently $596.36 per month.
World-class amenities await you at The Palms. Enjoy the convenience of a full-time doorperson, concierge, business center, gym, and yoga studio. Entertain yourself and your guests in style in the private 20-seat theater or stylish lounge with a billiards table, a poker table, and plasma TVs. During the day, enjoy the comforts of the sun outdoors in the signature Palms courtyard.
The building is centrally located on the border of SOMA and South Beach within 2 blocks of freeways 101 and 280, Caltrain, and the future Central Subway T-Line platform. Whole Foods, AT&T ball park, Muni, and shuttle stops are all close by, as well as plenty of boutique shops and acclaimed restaurants including Saison, Marlowe, and celebrity chef Chris Cosentino’s new restaurant.
• Concierge services and full-time doorperson
• Gorgeous renovated lobby with gas fireplace and lounge area
• Renovated lounge area, reservable for private events
• Renovated business center with conference room and high-speed internet connection
• Private 20-seat theater
• Renovated state-of-the-art fitness center
• Lush “Palms Park” courtyard
• Renovated common area hallways
• Multiple bus lines, Muni, AC Transit, and Caltrain at your door; very easy access to 80/101 and 280
• Within 2 blocks of gourmet Safeway, Wells Fargo, Starbucks, and many other services
• Many of SOMA and South Beach’s hot spots located 5-10 minutes away
• Close to the cities most vibrant attractions including museums such as the SF MOMA, numerous art galleries, AT&T Park, Yerba Buena Gardens, Sony Metreon, Barry’s Boot Camp, Lucky Strike Bowling Alley, and the Westfield Shopping Center
• Excellent restaurants and nightlife including Marlowe, Fringale, District Wine Bar, 21st Amendment, Brickhouse Cafe, Tres Agaves, and many more