5558 Woodview Dr.
3 BR, 2.5 BA El Sobrante Home for Sale 1,763 Sq. Ft.
Carriage Hills 5558 Woodview Dr.
Address: 5558 Woodview Drive
Community: Carriage Hills
Neighborhood: El Sobrante
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Parking: 2-Car Garage
Square Feet: 1,763
Carriage Hills Home on a Premium Lot
This gracious home features an open two-story floor plan with vaulted ceilings, an expansive lot with additional open space, and a semi-private access road. The main floor of the home boasts a grand living space with a large combination living and dining room with vaulted ceilings and great light. Adjacent to this great room is a U-shaped kitchen with a breakfast area that opens to the family room. The family room is great for entertaining, being warmed by a brick fireplace, offering a wet bar and guest half bath, and facilitating direct access to the well landscaped yard and deck; this is the perfect setting for a summer barbecue or for quiet relaxation.
The upper level offers a gracious master suite with vaulted ceilings, good closet space, and an en-suite bath with dual vanities and a separate shower and tub. In addition to the master suite there are two additional bedrooms and a common bathroom on this level. Completing the home are a two-car garage, a laundry room, and contemporary systems. The excellent location is close to Orinda BART, the Pinole Trader Joe’s, schools, and public transportation. Welcome to a wonderful home in Carriage Hills!
• Spacious 2-story 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home
• Living/dining “great room” with vaulted ceilings
• Contemporary kitchen with adjacent breakfast nook
• Family room with brick fireplace, wet bar, and half bath
• Master suite with dual vanity and separate shower and tub
• Manicured front and rear yards
• Contemporary systems
• 2-car garage
• Semi-private street access
• Expansive 11,160 square foot lot (per tax records)
• 1,763 square feet of living space (per tax records)
• Located in the Carriage Hills subdivision of El Sobrante/Richmond
• Easy access to Orinda BART, the Pinole Trader Joe’s, schools, and public transportation