576 28th St.
3 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Home for Sale 1,249 Sq. Ft.
Charming Noe Valley Home with Downtown Views
Address: 576 28th Street
Neighborhood: Noe Valley
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,249
Sold On: 03-Apr-2016
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home features a spectacular backyard with a bonus detached studio/office. The main level features refinished hardwood floors and houses a scenic living room; a lovely eat-in kitchen with a Viking gas range and convection oven; 2 large bedrooms; and a full bathroom with a generous soaking tub. On the lower level are the beautiful master bedroom and bathroom. Many of the systems have been updated including radiant heat and new carpet in the master bedroom and studio. In-unit laundry and a 1-car garage complete the home.
576 28th Street is located in sunny Noe Valley near urban amenities including restaurants on 24th Street and Church Street, Douglass Park, public transportation, and freeway access.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,249 sq. ft. of living space (per architectural consultant)
• Panoramic views of Sutro Tower and downtown
• Bright and airy with skylights in the kitchen and upper bathroom
• Eat-in kitchen with Viking gas range, Bosch dishwasher
• Large bedrooms including approx. 375 sq. ft. master bedroom
• Remodeled spa-like master bathroom with Porcher faucets, bear-claw tub, and radiant heat
• Refinished hardwood floors on main level, new carpet in master bedroom
• Radiant heat and tankless water heater
• Bosch washer and dryer
• Large yard with artificial grass
• Unwarranted storage shed can be used as office/studio
• Nice garage with generous storage and cabinets plus parking for small car in driveway
• Situated on approx. 114 ft. by 25 ft. lot (per tax records)
• Built in 1952
• Zoned RH-1
• Great location in Noe Valley