5800 3rd St. #1109
3 BR, 3 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Unbelievable Value in Sunny Bayview
Address: 5800 Third Street #1109
Community: 5800 Third
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 3 BA
Sold On: 23-Nov-2016
Unit 1109 is a rare find with a townhouse-style 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom layout and 2 outdoor spaces. Formerly a model unit, it has a slew of upgrades and the largest patio in the building.
There is excellent flow between the open living area and sleek kitchen with a large quartz countertop breakfast bar, under-cabinet lighting, a large undermount sink, and stainless steel appliances such as Bosch dishwasher and a newer refrigerator. The home’s 2-level floor plan offers 2 bedrooms on the top level and 1 bedroom and bathroom on the lower level.
The upper level bedrooms offer good separation of space and natural light. The spacious and inspired master bedroom with a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom is highlighted by a chic wooden accent wall. The second bedroom has a nice balcony overlooking the courtyard. A washer and dryer are conveniently located on this level.
The lower level bedroom has a built-in desk and cabinetry, perfect for your home office and doubling as a guest room. The beautiful lower level also has direct access to a large, sunny patio with a gas barbecue. The patio opens to a beautifully landscaped and inviting courtyard with chaise lounges. You don’t need to leave San Francisco to lay out and get some sun! Enjoy summer in the comfort of your home while entertaining friends and family.
The home includes 1-car parking and you will enjoy easy access to public transit and freeways to downtown San Francisco and the South Bay while enjoying the comfort of generous-sized yet affordable modern living. Other benefits include Duc Loi Grocery on the ground floor (opening August 2016) and Bay View Park and The Martin Luther King Jr. Swimming Pool just across the street. With a Walk Score of 81, enjoy the neighborhood’s new culinary delights. For public transit, the T-line stops right in front of the building, or you are just a 15-minute drive to downtown San Francisco.
• 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• Living room features elegant wainscoting
• Chef’s kitchen with enlarged white quartz counter perfect for breakfast bar, custom modern glass tile backsplash, custom under-cabinet lighting, stainless steel appliances, large undermount sink
• Large patio on first level with wooden floor tiles adding softness and beauty
• Master bedroom with bamboo feature wall, en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet, and balcony
• Custom California Closets organizers in master bedroom and second bedroom
• Third bedroom on first level features built-in shelving perfect for office
• Beautiful bamboo flooring
• Cat-5 wiring
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Plenty of storage
• Assigned parking for 1 car
• Community space including several courtyards
• Outside dog washing station and dog run
• Bike lounge
• Duc Loi Grocery on ground floor
• Located across the street from the Carroll Station Third Street Light Rail
• Across the street from Bay View Park, Bay View Children’s Play Area, and Martin Luther King Jr. Swimming Pool
• 1 block from Seven Still Brewery
• 1.5 blocks from Laughing Monk Brewery and Artis Coffee
• 2 blocks from Simply Delish (Asian fusion cafe)
• 4 blocks from Craftsman & Wolves and Trouble Coffee
• Easy access to freeways, 15-minute drive from downtown SF