601 4th St. #310
1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,229 Sq. Ft.
Historic South Beach Loft with Treeline Views
Address: 601 Fourth Street #310
Neighborhood: South Beach
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Square Feet: 1,229
HOA Dues: $520.84
Sold On: 08-Feb-2018
601 4th Street #310 is a recently renovated 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom bi-level loft that seamlessly integrates industrial design elements and contemporary aesthetics to create a modern dynamic live/work environment that epitomizes San Francisco loft living. Located in the heart of South Beach close to Caltrain and world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment, Residence #310 delivers on every loft essential: undivided living space; soaring ceiling heights; an original industrial window-line; a desirable and efficient floor plan; designer-inspired fixtures and finishes; and exposed industrial architectural elements. The home features a treeline view via a wall of windows; a beautifully renovated kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, countertops, and hardware; a lofted bedroom with a large walk-in closet; and additional storage. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to live in a hallmark loft conversion building showcasing San Francisco’s industrial roots mixed with the best in contemporary design appeal, all from a convenient prime location.
Residence #310’s main floor enters onto a hallway with double-height ceilings and leads to a grand open-concept living room with exposed industrial design elements, rustic hardwood floors, and an impressive wall of windows with views of greenery and the surrounding neighborhood. A renovated kitchen offers plenty of preparation and storage space with ample cabinetry, new quartz countertops, brand-new Bosch appliances, and a metal tile backsplash that perfectly complements the rustic charm of the living space. An open wooden staircase leads to the second-floor lofted bedroom which overlooks the first floor and offers a large walk-in closet and a skylight. The central hall bathroom features hand-selected finishes for the ultimate spa-like treatment including a marble vessel sink; quartz countertops; a glass-enclosed shower over a tub with marble tiling; custom floor tiling; and premium fixtures. An additional flexible space/den on the main floor could function well as an office or storage space. The home also includes an in-unit full-sized washer and dryer and 1-car parking.
Situated on the border of South Beach and SOMA, 601 Fourth Street lies at the heart of San Francisco’s creative marketplace. Major technology companies continue to set up shop in this area bringing with them more and more eateries, bars, and boutiques. Residents of 601 Fourth Street enjoy the electric energy of the neighborhood and can take advantage of the best shopping, dining, and entertainment that the city has to offer right on their doorstep. With its undeniable contemporary appeal and highly desirable floor plan, Residence #310 offers everything to complete your urban loft experience in the heart of South Beach.
• 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
• Historic San Francisco bi-level live/work loft conversion with contemporary updates
• Industrial design elements: exposed steel beams, double-height living space, original industrial window-line
• Open kitchen with new quartz countertops, new stainless steel Bosch appliances, ample cabinetry, and premium fixtures
• Original wide-plank hardwood floors
• Open lofted bedroom with massive walk-in closet
• Additional main floor flex space could function well as an office or storage space
• Central hall bathroom with marble vessel sink; quartz countertops; glass-enclosed shower over tub with marble tiling; custom floor tiling; and premium fixtures
• In-unit washer/dryer, 1-car parking
• 1,229 sq. ft. per tax records
• Current HOA dues: $520.84 per month
• Located in the historic Heublein Building, a converted wine storage distribution warehouse
• Elevator building with an elegant lobby
• Common roof deck with 360-degree views
• Located on the border of SOMA and South Beach
• Desirable location in close proximity to to AT&T stadium, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena, Muni, Caltrain, tech shuttles and world-class San Francisco shopping, dining, and entertainment