631 Folsom St. #16B
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,054 Sq. Ft.
Stylish Living at Coveted Yerba Buena Boutique Building
Address: 631 Folsom Street #16B
Neighborhood: Yerba Buena
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,054
HOA Dues: $743.19
Listed At: $1,195,000
Designed by acclaimed Handel Architects, Blu is the perfect fusion of form and function, elegance and distinctiveness. This modern 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condominium features floor-to-ceiling windows that frame city views from the 16th floor and infuse the sleek space with good natural light. Designer Nelson pendant lamps in the living areas add an understated elegance. The open kitchen boasts expansive counters; sustainable and distinctive German-made Schuller cabinets; and premium-grade Viking stainless steel appliances as well as a Bosch dishwasher. The master suite is fitted with a walk-in closet offering custom organizers and a large bathroom with limestone walls and floors. A washer/dryer, air-conditioning, Nest thermostat, and 1-car parking round out this sexy 1,054 sq. ft. home.
Built in 2009, Blu is one of the most sought-after boutique buildings in San Francisco. High-end quality finishes and thoughtful attention to detail abound. There are only six homes per floor and wide hallways for a feeling of openness. Amenities include a 24-hour lobby attendant, concierge service, and a rear courtyard with a fountain, barbecue, and catering facility.
Blu is an intimate urban high-rise community that offers total immersion in ideal design, all in the heart of Yerba Buena. It has incredible access to dining, shopping, and social activities. Yelp, Google, Salesforce, Linkedin, Riverbed Technology, and other start-up and tech companies are just a few blocks away. Live close to downtown, the Financial District, Union Square, the Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, and world-renowned restaurants and nightlife. There is also easy access to public transportation and freeways including Montgomery Street BART, Caltrain, and the Bay Bridge.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,024 sq. ft. per public records
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with good natural light and 16th-floor city views
• Kitchen features enormous kitchen counter and breakfast bar, Viking appliances, Bosch dishwasher
• Nelson pendant lamps
• Wood floors
• Nest thermostat
• Central air conditioning and heating system
• Full-size washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car parking
• Current HOA dues of $743.19 per month include exterior maintenance, hazard insurance, professional management, water, and trash
• 24-hour lobby attendant
• Concierge services
• Rear garden with fountain, barbecue, and catering set-up facilities
• 2 high-speed elevators
• Controlled-access garage with bike storage
• Automated car parking system
• Walk Score of 96, Transit Score of 100