631 Folsom St. #9D
2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Modern Luxury at Blu
Address: 631 Folsom Street #9D
Neighborhood: Yerba Buena
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Sold On: 19-Jul-2018
Welcome to Blu.
Enjoy one of the most popular 2 bedroom floor plans at Blu. This rarely available 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom D floor plan offers a den that could be used as an office, small nursery, hobby room, or yoga retreat. This modern home offers an open floor concept with floor-to-ceiling windows allowing natural light to reflect during the day, adding a feel of brightness and warmth to the room. The living room offers Hunter Douglas electric shades. There is a delightful gourmet kitchen with white European cabinetry, top-of-the-line appliances, and a granite countertop island that is multifunctional allowing for additional cabinet space, room for two bar stools, and an inviting space when hosting social gatherings. The master suite offers dual closets, and the master bathroom has a marble stall shower with a built-in seat as well as double designer sinks and medicine cabinets. In-unit laundry and 1-car parking complete the home.
Blu is the highest quality boutique high-rise you can find in San Francisco, located in the heart of the Yerba Buena neighborhood. As soon as you enter the lobby, you feel the spa-like atmosphere, and there is great attention to detail throughout the building. There are only six homes per floor, with wide hallways for a feeling of openness. Amenities include a 24-hour lobby attendant, concierge service, and a rear garden with a fountain, barbecue, and catering facilities.
Built in 2009, Blu is the modern city home of your dreams: the perfect fusion of form and function, elegance and distinctiveness. This intimate urban high-rise community offers total immersion in ideal design, all in the heart of Yerba Buena/South Beach. Yelp, Google, Salesforce, Linkedin, Riverbed Technology, and other start-up and tech companies are just a few blocks away. Live close to downtown, the Financial District, Union Square, the Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, and world-renowned restaurants and nightlife. There is also easy access to public transportation and freeways including Montgomery Street BART, Caltrain, and the Bay Bridge.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• Floor-to-ceiling wrap-around windows in living room and master bedroom
• Gourmet kitchen features European cabinetry with under-mount halogen task lighting; granite counters with under-mount stainless steel sink; Viking stainless steel appliances; and Bosch dishwasher
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom featuring marble floors, counters, and shower surround; frameless glass shower enclosure; and double designer sinks
• Guest bathroom features marble vanity
• Wood floors throughout foyer, kitchen, and living/dining area, carpet in bedrooms
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Central heat and air conditioning
• Deeded 1-car parking
• 24-hour lobby attendant
• Concierge services
• Rear garden with fountain, barbecue, and catering set-up facilities
• 2 high-speed elevators
• Controlled-access garage with bike storage
• Automated car parking system
• Walk Score of 96, Transit Score of 100