633 Hampshire St. #3
1 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale 1,170 Sq. Ft.
633 Hampshire St. #3
Address: 633 Hampshire Street #3
Neighborhood: Inner Mission
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Square Feet: 1,170
HOA Dues: $315
Located in the vibrant Inner Mission, this rare bi-level live/work loft provides a commanding view of Twin Peaks with a very stylish industrial look. The best of all worlds combines a modern loft style with the ambiance of a boutique 6-unit building. The hallmark features of this one bedroom, two bathroom loft include polished concrete floors, a substantial chef’s kitchen, soaring ceilings, broad window lines, and an expanded floor plan that spans the width of the entire building. For those seeking a modern live/work loft where Mission meets Potrero, look no further.
The main level of the loft is ideal for modern living on a grand scale with versatility for both work and entertaining. Drenched in natural light and views from south-, west-, and north-facing floor-to-ceiling windows, the space will easily accommodate a conversational sitting area, workspace, and comfortably sit eight or more for formal dinner parties. A chef’s kitchen on this level offers premium stainless steel appliances, a mobile concrete island, ample storage from custom cabinetry, and a pantry area with dual wine refrigerators. Adding to the modern functionality on this level is a Murphy bed for overnight guests, a ceiling fan, a full bath with premium finishes, and a convenient washer/dryer.
The mezzanine level hosts a full contemporary bathroom and a refreshing open-air sleeping area as well as a second private entry. The mezzanine has a wonderful closet and an additional wardrobe closet for even more storage. One-car deeded parking and a garage storage cabinet add to the convenience of the home. A clean urban aesthetic blends with Inner Mission spirit to create an exceptional living space within a dynamic environment.
633 Hampshire’s superb address will put residents in the hub of it all, 24/7. The new Blue Bottle Coffee and Heath Ceramics are just down the street. This tree-lined, peaceful block is steps from great restaurants like Flour + Water, Blowfish Sushi, Universal Cafe, Slow Club, Atlas Café, and Coffee Bar. Conveniences such as the Potrero Hill Safeway, Whole Foods, Starbucks, and Trader Joe’s are just minutes away. Easy access to public transportation, 101/280, and downtown are at your doorstep. Come experience one of San Francisco’s most vibrant neighborhoods!
• 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
• Bi-level floor plan with expansive open area and soaring ceilings
• Abundance of natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows and windows on 3 sides
• Premium chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, Caesarstone countertops, mobile chef’s island area, and pantry with dual wine refrigerators
• Mezzanine loft space with great light and open-air sleeping area with contemporary en-suite bath
• Built-in Murphy bed, additional full bath, and laundry closet with washer/dryer on main level
• Contemporary window treatments
• Polished concrete and modern carpet floor treatments
• Deeded 1-car indoor parking with additional storage
• Immediate proximity to restaurants, shops, galleries, climbing gym, coffee shops
• Easy access to the Bay Bridge, 101/280 freeways, and Caltrain
• Low monthly HOA dues of $315.00
• 1,170 sq. ft. per tax records