730 Russia Ave.
3 BR + Bonus Rooms, 3 BA San Francisco House for Sale 1,428 Sq. Ft.
730 Russia Ave.
Address: 730 Russia Avenue
Bedrooms: 3 BR + Bonus Rooms
Bathrooms: 3 BA
Square Feet: 1,428
This Excelsior charmer features an open concept floor plan and comfortable living with an abundance of natural and upgraded lighting. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the same level, the home is renovated with contemporary finishes, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, LED recessed lighting, dual pane windows, and fresh paint. The upper level has a walk-out deck with open and airy views that leads to the backyard. The lower level features a wet bar area, bonus rooms, and a full bathroom. The move-in-ready home is zoned RH2 and fully detached with a separate entrance to the lower level and side patio area.
The location is excellent as it is within blocks to Mission Street and John McClaren Park/Golf Course. The Excelsior district is diverse and homey with shops, schools, and parks. Public transportation connects residents to BART, City College, SF State University, and downtown San Francisco. There is convenient freeway access both north- and southbound for commuting to downtown or the Peninsula.
• Detached single-family home with 2 levels of living space
• 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus bonus rooms
• 1,428 sq. ft. per county records
• Open concept floor plan with LED lighting and fresh paint
• Eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher
• 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on main level
• Bonus rooms, wet bar, and full bathroom on lower level
• Wood deck from upper level to manicured backyard
• Separate entrance to lower level
• Washer and dryer in lower-level laundry room
• 1-car garage
• House is zoned RH2
• Within blocks to public transportation, schools and a park