733 Front St. #201
San Francisco Condo for Sale
Contemporary Luxury Living in Exclusive Jackson Square
733 Front epitomizes sleek modern living in the heart of historic Jackson Square. Completed by Heller Manus Architects of The Infinity and 555 Mission fame in 2007, 733 Front is one of just a handful of new developments to be completed along the Jackson Square and Barbary Coast/Waterfront districts of San Francisco in 2007. Once home to a paper mill, this sophisticated seven-story boutique condo conversion development is now home to 69 luxury condo homes located in the heart of one San Francisco’s most exclusive and vibrant neighborhoods. As of the very few new developments in the area, 733 Front presents a very rare opportunity to enjoy a storied San Francisco neighborhood with all the modern conveniences.
201 is a spacious and open one bedroom, one bath floor plan home with the perfect blend of historic conversion feel and modern elegance. Featuring high ceilings and industrial columns amidst contemporary finishes, 201 is ideal for busy professionals in search of ultimate convenience and as a pied a terre alike. Designer finishes with high-end appliances and cabinetry blend seamlessly to create an interior as exquisite as the surrounding neighborhood.
• Designer kitchen with ample European style lacquered cabinetry by Schuller & Danze, Ceasarstone quartz countertops, Bosch appliances, double sink and breakfast bar
• Spacious bathroom finished with Schuller cabinetry, ceramic floor tiles, stone counter, glass mosaic tiles in shower, Kholer hourglass bathtubs, Danze Parma
• Classic chrome faucets and fixtures
• Recessed lighting in entry and kitchen with custom halogen lighting in living area
• Dual light limiting and blackout window treatments
• Beautiful oak floors in living area
• In unit Bosch washer and dryer
• Spacious walk in closet in bedroom
• Oversized hall closet upgraded with sleek wood and glass barn door
• Generously sized storage unit conveniently located down the hall
• Leased parking available across the street
• HOA $651.89 per month
733 Front building amenities include the famed sky deck and indoor lounge area with dramatic postcard San Francisco views extending from the TransAmerica building to the Bay Bridge, Treasure Island and Marin as well as a fitness center, landscaped courtyard, outside property management and doorman during business hours.
733 Front puts residents across the street from Sidney Walton Park, steps from downtown, the Ferry Building and its famed farmer`s market, and at the nexus of many of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods including the Embarcadero, North Beach and Telegraph Hill – not to mention many of the City’s finest restaurants, cafes, and shopping.
For showings contact Angela Hamby: firstname.lastname@example.org, 415.418.4688
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.