74 New Montgomery St. #416
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
The Montgomery 74 New Montgomery St. #416
Address: 74 New Montgomery Street #416
Building: The Montgomery
Neighborhood: Yerba Buena
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
HOA Dues: $810
Listed At: Withdrawn
Luxury 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Corner Condo at The Montgomery
74 New Montgomery is located in the heart of San Francisco’s Yerba Buena/Downtown corridor. Designed by the Reid Brothers architects in 1914 on a site specially selected for the central location, The Montgomery served as the headquarters of a newspaper, The San Francisco Call. The building served as prime office space until a 2005 seismic retrofit and extensive interior design conversion into just 107 highly sought-after luxury residential units poised in an intimate historic setting and offering first-class amenities.
Unit #416 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom rear corner unit. Triple mint and elegantly appointed, the living and dining area features an open floor plan ideal for cooking and entertaining. Oversized double hung windows flood the home with natural light. The chef’s kitchen features a suite of Bosch stainless steel appliances and a large island for additional counter space. Sleek and modern European cabinetry is complemented by honed granite countertops and a subway tile backsplash. Wide plank hardwood floors can be found in the living areas along with custom designer lighting, window treatments, and custom paint. Upgrades include custom closet systems and additional mounted storage cabinets in both bathrooms.
The spacious master suite has an abundance of closet space including two walk-in closets with custom organizers. The flexible extra-large layout of the master suite is ideal for a den/office area, baby nursery, or exercise studio. The en-suite bathroom features an extra-deep soaking tub, natural stone tiles and counters, and a glass shower enclosure. The second bedroom is located on the opposite end of the unit for privacy and separation of space and is ideal for guests or roommates.
Unit 614 Highlights:
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Spacious and open living/dining room with large breakfast bar
• Kitchen features glossy white European-style lacquered cabinetry, black granite countertops, Fisher Paykel refrigerator, stainless steel Bosch gas oven/range and dishwasher
• Oversized master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, additional flexible den space ideal for nursery or home office, and 2 walk-in closets
• Spa-like master bathroom with stone vanity and limestone flooring, Kohler soaking tub, and extra-large linen and storage closet
• Spacious second bedroom and bathroom
• Custom organizers in closets, recessed and custom lighting, designer window treatments and designer paint
• Hardwood floors in living areas
• Bosch washer/dryer in oversize laundry/cleaning closet
• Water, garbage, and gas included with HOA dues of $810 per month
The finest elements of interior modern craftsmanship complement The Montgomery’s elegant and bespoke architectural exterior. Building amenities include professional management and a 24/7 concierge and security. A landscaped and furnished roof deck is perfect for entertaining and includes dining and barbecue facilities and panoramic views of downtown cityscapes.
The Montgomery Highlights:
• 107-unit boutique historic building
• 24-hour controlled access and attended lobby with concierge
• On-site building management
• Lounge area with wireless internet
• Rotating art displays
• Furnished and landscaped roof deck with built-in barbecue
• High-speed elevator
• Bike storage
• 100Mbps wireless internet
• Adjacent to the iconic Palace Hotel
74 New Montgomery is ideal for the metropolitan aficionado who desires both convenience and seclusion. Just outside the front door lies the best that San Francisco has to offer. Centrally located in Yerba Buena near downtown San Francisco, the neighborhood is a cultural, transportation, and business hub. World-class dining, entertainment, and the iconic Embarcadero waterfront are outside of your doorstep. With a perfect Walk Score of 100, residents have easy access to downtown, the Peninsula, 280/101, the Bay and Golden Gate Bridges, shuttle stops, Caltrain, public parks and green space, and the future site of the redeveloped Transbay Terminal.
• Located in Yerba Buena between South Beach and SOMA, close to downtown
• Half-block from Market Street and Montgomery Street and the Montgomery BART and Muni station
• Half-block to Yerba Buena Gardens and Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
• Close to Union Square and the Embarcadero
• A few blocks away from Union Square, the Financial District, Target, Westfield Shopping Center, Whole Foods, the Ferry Building Farmers Market, the Museum District
• Spectacular dining options at all price points, ranging from MY China to RN74
• Perfect Walk, Bike and Transit Score of 100!