745 Moultrie St.
3 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Home for Sale
745 Moultrie St.
Address: 745 Moultrie Street
Building: Bernal Heights
District: Bernal Heights
Bedrooms: 3 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Modern Design, Premium Finishes, Prime Bernal Heights Location
This renovated Mid-Century home offers sleek modern finishes, exceptional natural light, and a fantastic location on Bernal Hill. Two skylights fill this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with an abundance of natural light, and the open floor plan complements the clean architecture.
Perfect for entertaining, the efficient upper floor great room provides an open kitchen, dining, and living room with a slate surround fireplace. The chef’s dream kitchen includes an ultra-premium Bertazzoni range with worktop wok burner, professional grade cherry cabinets, custom quartz counters, premium stainless appliances, high-end fixtures and an integrated breakfast bar. The open dining area segues into the living room—all illuminated with custom recessed lighting and finished with custom charcoal stained oak flooring.
The rear of the home offers two charming bedrooms with broad eastern skyline views and a glimpse of the San Francisco bay and dramatic city lights. Completing the upper floor is a design-inspired full bath with a floating vanity, premium fixtures, and custom tile work. A master suite on the ground floor features the second spa-like modern bath.
The flat rear yard is quaint and offers a very functional balance with a spacious redwood deck, grass area, and an additional landscape section. Numerous updates to the home include dual-pane windows, eco-friendly rice husk front siding, and new systems including HVAC, a water heater, and electrical.
Discover inspired modern living in an exceptional San Francisco location. The trendy boutiques and innovative restaurants on Cortland, The Bernal Heights Library, and several transportation options are all within immediate vicinity. Welcome home to 745 Moultrie.
• Open design mid-century home updated with modern conveniences and premium grade finishes
• Modern gourmet kitchen with Bertazzoni range, professional grade appliances and fixtures, and a quartz topped breakfast bar
• Functional 3 bed/2 bath design: 2 bed/1 bath up and master with en-suite bath down
• Solid oak custom stained flooring
• Updated systems: water heater, furnace, electrical
• Modern complements: eco-friendly rice husk front siding, designer feature lighting, dual-pane windows
• Flat rear yard with redwood deck and landscaped grounds
• Private 1-car garage
• Cortland boutiques, The Bernal Heights Library, and several transportation options all within blocks
For showings contact Brian Anderson at 415.846.6251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.