750 Van Ness Ave. #205
1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 891 Sq. Ft.
Live in the Center of It All at Symphony Towers
Address: 750 Van Ness Avenue #205
Building: Symphony Towers
Neighborhood: Van Ness-Civic Center
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 891
HOA Dues: $646.51
Listed At: $798,000
Live in the middle of everything at Symphony Towers. This spacious corner unit features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, hardwood floors, updated appliances, a walk-in closet, a den, and a dual-access balcony. Living at Symphony Towers means living in the heart of the Performing Arts District, just minutes away from Hayes Valley, Nob Hill, and Downtown. From 750 Van Ness, you are in the center of it all and close to major highways for transportation.
This condo is perfect for the urban dweller or as a pied-a-terre. In addition to a 1-car parking space, City CarShare vehicles are located in the garage, and public transportation is right outside. The home also includes an assigned storage space, and the building offers a bicycle storage room, a state-of-the-art access system, and a nighttime guard. Enjoy sweeping city views from the roof deck which includes a gas grill for easy entertaining.
The area is full of history and culture with many of San Francisco’s governmental and cultural buildings nearby. The War Memorial Opera House, Davies Symphony Hall, Herbst Theater, City Hall, and State and Federal courthouses are all within a few blocks. The Great American Music Hall, movie theaters, and great restaurants such as Brenda’s French Soul Food, Lers Ros Thai, and Chambers are also within easy reach. Plus, Philz coffee is right downstairs to help with your morning commute.
• 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
• 891 sq. ft. per tax records
• Generous layout with expansive windows
• Dual-access balcony
• Spacious bathroom with glass shower door
• Hardwood floors in living areas, new carpet in bedroom
• In-unit washer and dryer
• 1-car parking included
• Current HOA dues: $646.51 per month
• Elegant custom lobbies with maple and slate finishes
• Landscaped courtyard and fountain
• Landscaped roof deck with stainless steel gas grill and sweeping city views
• Controlled-access garage
• State-of-the-art building access system
• Professional property management
• City CarShare location available to residents
• Close to many Muni stops, shuttle stops, gyms, restaurants, and nightlife