769 Highbridge Lane
4-5 BR, 2.5 BA Danville Home for Sale 2,689 Sq. Ft.
769 Highbridge Lane
Address: 769 Highbridge Lane
Bedrooms: 4-5 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Parking: 3-Car Garage
Square Feet: 2,689
Perfect Family Home in a Covetable Danville Locale
This large single-family home has been lovingly upgraded by the original homeowners. A beautiful entry foyer beckons you to the cozy living room and a formal dining room fit for festive celebrations. The kitchen is outfitted with granite counters and ample cabinetry and overlooks the tranquil private yard. A spacious family room with a wood-burning fireplace is cozy and inviting. An open flow among the kitchen, breakfast area, family room, and the backyard with its covered patio for outdoor dining is conducive to lively family interaction throughout the day. A lovely marble-tiled powder room for guests rounds out the lower level.
Enjoy outdoor recreational activities with family and friends in the spacious backyard with a well-manicured lawn. A paved area is perfect to practice free throws and jump shots to a regulation height basketball goal. The backyard is private, naturally screened by the landscaped and ample sides and back slope, providing aesthetic space from the neighbors.
All 4+ bedrooms and 2 full baths are on the upper floor, affording privacy and partial views of Mt. Diablo. New carpet throughout the upper level, fresh paint, and a granite vanity and contemporary lighting in the master bath are only some of the upgrades. A room addition off the master bedroom suite is great as an office or a nursery. Lastly, a large 3-car garage with abundant storage completes the home.
769 Highbridge Lane’s location is superb. It’s in the meticulously maintained Woodbine Neighborhood with beautiful tree-lined streets, green space, and tennis courts and a private footbridge to nearby grocery and amenities. It’s a short stroll to the culinary delights, library, and charming shops of downtown Danville, and merely half a mile to Highway 680 and 30 miles to San Francisco, Oakland international airport, and Silicon Valley.
A covetable locale and access to top-notch Danville public schools and the esteemed St. Isidore parochial school make this truly the perfect family home.
• 4-5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• 2,689 square feet per tax records
• Living room, formal dining room, and family room
• Kitchen features granite counters and ample cabinet space
• Bedrooms on the upper level for maximum privacy and separation of space
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom
• Office/den or nursery off the master suite (added with permit as fifth bedroom)
• Upper level has views of Mt. Diablo
• Marble tile in powder room, new dual sink vanity in master bath
• New carpet, fresh paint, new light fixtures
• Central forced-air heating and air conditioning
• Washer and dryer in laundry room
• 3-car garage with plenty of storage
• Private backyard with patio for recreation and barbecues
• Clean Home Guard pest inspection