77 Dow Pl. #700
San Francisco Loft for Sale
Dwell-Inspired Corner Loft with Exposed Concrete
Enjoy contemporary architecture and Dwell style in the heart of San Francisco at Hawthorne Place. Residence #700 is modern and sleek for the most discriminating buyer and offers an open loft design with concrete accents, premium-grade improvements, and a wall of windows that soars nearly 17 feet. This corner residence is located on a higher floor and has been meticulously upgraded with showcase lighting, exquisite tapestries, designer paint, a custom office system, and efficient storage systems. Additional features include hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, an in-unit washer and dryer, 1.5 bathrooms, and two access points to the unit. The building has a doorperson and is conveniently across the street from 24 Hour Fitness.
The center of contemporary San Francisco is South of Market, where a sleek new neighborhood continues to evolve. A thoroughly urban enclave, Yerba Buena District caters to the design-savvy, the confirmed foodie, and the culture connoisseur. 77 Dow provides easy access to all the city has to offer, including fresh produce at the Ferry Plaza Farmer’s market, modern exhibits at the SF MoMa, and stylish designer boutiques at the Westfield Centre. Enjoy cocktails at the Fly Trap, The W Hotel, and gourmet cuisine at Benu. This is the best that city living has to offer. Situated at the gateway to the planned Folsom Street corridor, 77 Dow overlooks one of the most vibrant neighborhoods in San Francisco. With the Transbay Terminal nearby and easy access to freeways, in every direction, the city beckons.
• 1 bedroom and 1.5 bathrooms plus a functional den/office area
• 1,092 sq. ft. per tax records
• Premium higher floor unit with corner orientation
• Modern concrete and steel loft with soaring ceiling height
• Open loft design
• Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Hardwood floors, exposed concrete and industrial steel accents
• Showcase lighting, custom tapestries, designer paint, efficient built-ins
• In-unit washer and dryer
• 2 entries to the unit
• Doorperson building
• 1-car parking and storage in building’s garage included
• HOA dues: $633.37
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.