776 Wisconsin St.
4 BR + Den, 2.5 BA San Francisco Home for Sale 1,804 Sq. Ft.
776 Wisconsin St.
Address: 776 Wisconsin Street
Neighborhood: Potrero Hill
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 4 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Square Feet: 1,804
Beautiful Views at the Top of Potrero Hill
This home features beautiful views at the top of Potrero Hill’s north slope. This 4 bedroom plus den, 2.5 bathroom single-family home features panoramic views from the second floor including the Bay Bridge, San Francisco Bay, and city lights. This large home is ready for your imagination, with two levels of living space over 1,804 sq. ft. (per tax records), a fireplace in the living room, a separate dining area, a kitchen with a gas range, spacious bedrooms, expansion potential, and a private garage. A rear deck with city views leads to a terraced private backyard. Enjoy a central Potrero Hill location on the north slope near the 22nd Street Caltrain station, freeways 280 and 101, the Potrero Hill Recreation Center, and the Starr King Open Space.
• 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• 1,804 sq. ft. per tax records
• Large living room with wood-burning fireplace and expansive views
• Kitchen features breakfast bar, abundant cabinetry, gas oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher, recessed lighting, tile backsplash
• Dining room open to kitchen, ideal for entertaining
• Spacious bedrooms
• Lower level bedroom features den and en-suite full bathroom
• Rear bedroom with sliding glass doors to deck
• Deck with city views leads to terraced backyard
• Upstairs hallway features skylight
• Vaulted ceilings with exposed beams
• Hardwood floors in kitchen and dining room, carpet in living room and bedrooms
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Private 1-car garage
• Close to 22nd Street Caltrain, freeways, public transit, Starr King Open Space