8 Buchanan St. #309
1 BR + Den, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 725 Sq. Ft.
Premiere Living in the Heart of Hayes Valley
Address: 8 Buchanan Street #309
Neighborhood: Hayes Valley
Bedrooms: 1 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 725
HOA Dues: $508.86
Listed At: $799,000
Flooded with natural light and dramatic views, this gorgeous 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condominium is the perfect place to make home. An attractive floor plan offers a flexible layout with a den/office space. The modern chef’s kitchen features high-end European style cabinetry, stone-surface counters, and a gas oven/range. A luxurious master suite offers wood flooring, designer finishes, a huge walk-in closet, and views galore. The spa-like bathroom features designer tile and a relaxing soaking tub. In-unit laundry and optional 1-car parking complete the home.
Linea was born from the imagination of world-renowned architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia as a way to bring a forward-thinking aesthetic to those who appreciate true modern design. With walls of glass framed by bold geometric pillars, experience the city’s surrounding neighborhoods in luxury and style like no other. Inside, find the perfect blend of comfort, class, and discernment. The elegant, expansive attended lobby is finished with porcelain tile floors, natural white-oak wood panels, and Italian marble highlights. An interior courtyard with lush plantings and greenery creates a serene interior view. Linea Terrace has multiple areas for entertaining and enjoying the city lights. The attention to detail creates a truly unique building that will reside as a beacon of San Francisco design for years to come.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to live in Hayes Valley.
• 1 bedroom plus den, 1 bathroom
• 725 sq. ft. per tax records
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with San Francisco views
• Modern chef’s kitchen with European-style cabinetry, gas stove, dishwasher, and ample storage
• Master suite with huge walk-in closet
• Beautiful bathroom with soaking tub
• Wood flooring
• Custom closet organizers
• Custom window treatments
• Designer finishes
• In-unit laundry
• 1-car leased parking available onsite
• Current HOA dues: $508.86 per month, includes water, garbage, gas, and onsite staff
• Designed by Architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia
• Premiere building with lobby staff
• Dramatic sky lounge perfect for entertaining or enjoying the San Francisco views
• Rarely available Hayes Valley location on the border of Mission Dolores and Duboce Triangle
• Close to Valencia Street and the Castro district
• Easy access to BART, Muni, and tech shuttles