Designed by architect Warner Schmalz of Forum Design, the Artani is a boutique collection of 52 homes that epitomizes modern simplicity and stylish, urban living. Conveniently located in the center of San Francisco’s performing arts district, residents enjoy an all-access pass to the best the City has to offer.
Fully upgraded and luxuriously appointed #607 showcases an open concept kitchen, living and dining room with ashen beech hardwoods floors throughout. A true chef’s kitchen includes a gas Viking built-in range with exterior ventilation, Bosch dishwasher, CaesarStone counter tops, breakfast bar, Hansgrohe kitchen faucets, and designer, pendant lighting. The living room features floor to ceiling wall of glass and a sliding door that steps out to a juliet balcony with unobstructed, north facing city views. A Bosch washer/dryer is located in an entry way closet.
The private Master Suite includes upgraded carpet, ample closet space and a spa-like master bath. Both bathrooms feature radiant heat flooring, upgraded glass shower enclosures, natural stone subway tile, designer lighting, TOTO toilets and Duravit and Dornbracht fixtures and custom paint.
The flexible”‘Bonus” space is enclosed by custom frosted panels from Sliding Door Company. Perfectly suited as a 2nd bedroom with a closet, it can also be used as a private office, guest quarters or den space. Low HOA dues of $379.16 includes parking, utilities and professional management.
• High speed elevators with secure FOB access
• Elegantly appointed lobby and common areas with photography by Leslie Williamson and originals by Phillip Hau
• Lushly landscaped rooftop garden with BBQ
• Professional building management
• Secure Stacker Parking • FHA Approved
• NeoClassic Architecture, World Class entertainment, dining and shopping • San Francisco Ballet, Opera and Symphony • Warfield, Herbst, Orpheum, Great American and, Bill Graham Music Halls • Civic Center Bart Station, Muni lines, 280/101 Freeway Access • Hayes Valley Shopping District, Patricia’s Green Park, locally owned boutique and specialty stores • Whole Foods, Peets, Philz Coffee, The Grove, • Award winning restaurants, Jardiniere, Absinthe, Citizen Cake
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.