821 Folsom St. #111
1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 728 Sq. Ft.
Modern Condo at Shipley Square
Address: 821 Folsom Street #111
Community: Shipley Square
Neighborhood: Yerba Buena
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 728
HOA Dues: $481.04
Sold On: 02-Aug-2016
Welcome to Shipley Square, the ideal location for the resident with a busy lifestyle. This cheerful courtyard-facing 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is located in the heart of SOMA convenient to so many attractions. Great for entertaining, the large and open U-shaped gourmet kitchen was designed with sleek granite counters and stainless steel GE appliances. Unit #111 has an in-unit washer/dryer and a walk-in closet in the bedroom.
Shipley Square is a 78-unit mid-rise boutique building constructed in 2004 situated in the sought-after Yerba Buena district of SOMA on Folsom Street at 4th Street. Shipley Square boasts a European-influenced central landscaped courtyard as well as a top floor city view terrace.
Shipley Square is conveniently located near many of San Francisco’s top destinations, including top restaurants, museums, hotels and shopping. Lulu, Zero Zero, Oola, and LeCharm are all located on the same block with Whole Foods around the corner on 4th Street, offering the ultimate in dining convenience. Shipley Square is also just a short distance from the Yerba Buena Gardens complex (with its indoor ice rink, bowling lanes, landscaped gardens, concerts, and playground), AT&T Park, Ferry Building, and several blocks from world-class shopping at the Westfield Center, Metreon, Target and Union Square/Financial District, as well as top cultural and educational attractions including the Museum of Modern Art, the Jewish Contemporary Museum, the Museum of the African Diaspora, the Moscone Center and Zeum.
Shipley Square offers excellent proximity to all methods of transport: Muni, bike routes, BART, Caltrain, 101/280, Bay Bridge and the future 4th Street Subway.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 728 sq. ft. per tax records
• Large windows and great light
• Intelligent and functional floor plan
• Large combination living/dining space
• Open kitchen with stainless GE appliances, granite kitchen countertops offering ample workspace, and maple-colored cabinetry
• Generous closet space with a large walk-in closet in the bedroom
• In-unit washer/dryer in laundry closet
• 1-car parking
• HOA dues: $481.04 per month
• Boutique condominium building in heart of Yerba Buena/SOMA
• Controlled-access lobby
• European-style interior courtyard
• Roof deck
• Bicycle racks in garage
• Conveniently located near Yerba Buena Gardens and Union Square
• Many commuting options and on-ramp access to major highways