821 Folsom St. #204
OFFER DATE: 7/16 Monday at 5PM
Large 2BR/2BA with luxurious master suite and great upgrades at 821 Folsom St – Shipley Square. This home is comfortable and bright – faces the tranquil courtyard offering a quiet respite from the bustling city scene just outside the front door. Many upgrades include recessed lighting, shower glass doors, travertine tiling in baths, upgrade fixtures, custom window drapes/coverings, upgraded flooring and carpeting, and a dining room chandelier.
The kitchen is spacious and large with plenty of counterspace and cabinets and with stainless steel appliances. The master ensuite bedroom is a true luxury featuring a sitting area and a walk-in closet plus a bonus closet as well. The baths are upgraded with travertine tile, shower glass doors, and upgraded water fixtures and towel racks.
Shipley Square is a condominium building well located in the South of Market district on Folsom Street. Conveniently located near several of San Francisco’s top destinations, including top-rated dining establishments Lulu, Zero Zero, Oola, and LeCharm bistro on the same block, a short distance from the Yerba Buena Gardens complex (indoor ice rink, bowling lanes, landscaped gardens, summer concerts by the MLK waterfall, and outdoor playground), 2 blocks distance from world-class shopping at the Westfield Center, Metreon, and Union Square, and top cultural and educational institutions such as the Museum of Modern Art, the Jewish Contemporary Museum, the Museum of the African Diaspora, and Zeum. Commuting options are available within a few blocks: BART, Muni, Caltrain, Highways 101, 80, 280, and Bay Bridge.
Shipley Square Unit 204 Features:
• 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
• Approx 1100 sf as per tax records
• Master suite is extra large with sitting area and extra closet
• Gorgeous bamboo flooring and plush carpeting upgrades in unit
• Custom window drapes and coverings
• Textured custom paint throughout
• Dining room chandelier upgrade
• Shower glass doors upgrades
• Spacious living and dining area
• Recessed lighting upgrades throughout
• Travertine tile bathroom upgrades
• Ample closets, including a walk-in closet in the master bedroom
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Large U-shaped gourmet kitchen
• Granite Countertops in kitchen and baths
• Kenmore stainless steel appliances
• Low monthly HOA dues ($496.62)
• 1 Car parking spot in secured garage
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.