829 Folsom #414
829 Folsom #414, San Francisco, CA from Kevin Gueco on Vimeo.
Newly constructed, FHA approved, 2 bedroom + den / 2 bath residence features custom CA closets and Hunter-Douglas window treatments, maple hardwood flooring, over-sized wood veneer entry doors and solid core interior doors — details the discerning homeowner will appreciate. Floor-to-ceiling windows enhance the living space and afford dramatic city views. This was the most popular floor plan at 829 Folsom, and the first to sell out.
Kitchen features custom European cabinetry with lacquered cabinet doors and wood drawers, equipped with soft-touch closure hardware. Sleek finishes include polished slab granite counters, under-mounted stainless steel sinks with single lever faucets and pull-out sprayer, Thermador & Bosch Energy Star-rated stainless steel appliances, built-in microwave, natural gas cook tops and multi-cycle dishwasher with hidden controls.
Bathrooms include marble flooring and surrounds that wrap around a six foot soaking tub or air-jet spa and adjustable height hand shower, European wood cabinetry with under-mounted porcelain sinks and designer polished chrome fixtures. TOTO dual-flush water-conserving toilets and contemporary wood framed mirrors with integrated lights complete this sophisticated space.
829 Folsom is a high-end boutique building offering a sophisticated design & the utmost attention to detail. Designed by FORMA LLC, a renowned San Francisco design firm, this nine-story concrete and steel structure combines artful conception and state-of-the-art construction. 829 Folsom is designed to maximize energy efficiency and allow residents to take advantage of cutting-edge environmental technologies. High-performance low-E glazed window systems reduce heating and cooling expenses. Appliances are Energy Star rated. Paint and flooring are low emitting and non-toxic and dual-flush toilets reduce water consumption.
Enter 829 Folsom and transition from the excitement of urban life into your serene oasis in the City. The entrance lobby showcases Italian marble, exotic wood finishes and custom designer furnishings and fixtures. Entertaining is easy atop 829 Folsom’s sky terrace. Enjoy a glass of wine while you soak up breathtaking views of the San Francisco skyline. This chic outdoor space includes modern furnishings, a built-in natural gas BBQ and functional food prep area. It is the perfect place to dine alfresco with friends.
829 Folsom offers the security and convenience of a twenty-four hour lobby attendant to help you through your day. Additionally, the building is equipped with an electronic access control system, digital video recording surveillance devices, battery back-up of critical building security systems and elevators with individual floor access control systems. 829 Folsom includes a controlled three-level garage with bicycle storage areas and side-by-side auto stalls, making parking convenient and easy to access.
829 Folsom is located adjacent to the exciting SoMa Arts District, perfectly centered between the art, theatre, performing arts, business and retail centers of San Francisco. You are just steps away from Yerba Buena Center, SF MoMA, the Contemporary Jewish Museum, MOAD and much more. Walking distance to the Financial District and Union Square, 829 Folsom offers homeowners cosmopolitan convenience at your doorstep. Surrounded by countless restaurants and fine food markets, such as Zero Zero, Oola, Lulu, Whole Foods and Bristol Farms, 829 Folsom blends the convenience of San Francisco downtown living with the enjoyment of experiencing some of the finest arts organizations in the country. 829 Folsom’s central location and proximity to retail, work and entertainment make bicycle or walking trips viable and environmentally sound transportation options.
- • 2 Bedroom + den/ 2 Bath
- • Floor-to-ceiling windows with dramatic city view
- • $24,000 in upgrades including…
- • Hunter Douglas windows treatments
- • Custom Closets, office, & entertainment center
- • Hardwood flooring
- • Kitchen features Schuller cabinetry, granite counters, Thermador & Bosch Energy Star-rated appliances
- • Built-in microwave, natural gas cook tops and multi-cycle dishwasher
- • Bathrooms include marble flooring, jetted six foot soaking tub and chrome fixtures
- • State-of-the-art, concrete & steel construction
- • Furnished rooftop terrace with BBQ area & panoramic views
- • 24 hour lobby attendant and security
- • Electronic access control system
- • Digital video surveillance
- • Controlled three-level garage with bicycle storage
* Square footage and other information was received from third party sources. Such information has not been, and will not be, verified by Climb Real Estate Group. If important to buyers, this information must be verified by buyer's own investigation.