850 Corbett Ave. #4
2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,690 Sq. Ft.
Large and Luxurious Modern Condo with View
Address: 850 Corbett Avenue #4
Neighborhood: Twin Peaks
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2 BA
Square Feet: 1,690
HOA Dues: $522.37
Listed At: $1,245,000
Welcome to 850 Corbett Avenue Unit #4. This prime luxury 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom condo is perfectly situated at the top of Market Street with an eastern view that overlooks downtown. Built in 2003, this one-of-a-kind turn-key property provides the best of contemporary living in a boutique 6-unit building.
A grand-scale living/dining room welcomes you into this luxurious home with a gas fireplace and floor-to-ceiling French-style windows that come with scenic views of San Francisco’s downtown. A flexible light-filled den space is raised off of the living room and can be used as a guest alcove, dining area, or office. A well-equipped U-shaped gas kitchen with marble floors opens up to the living/dining area and is perfectly set up for entertaining. The large master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom and a large walk-in closet. A nice separation of the second bedroom and bathroom adds to the wonderful smart layout of this home. An in-unit washer/dryer and a deeded parking space with a storage area add to the value of this home. Full of light, this luxurious and open loft-like home is a city dweller’s dream.
With top-rated public schools nearby and easy access to public transportation, Mollie Stone’s, and major Bay Area freeways 280 and 101, this Twin Peaks home is a real gem.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• 1,690 sq. ft. per tax records
• Open living/dining room with fresh paint, fireplace, and glass doors for fresh air
• U-shaped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Deeded 1-car parking in building garage; direct entry to unit from garage
• Dedicated storage space
• Built in 2003
• Current HOA dues: $522.37 per month
• Easy access to public transportation, downtown, freeways 101 and 280; Muni 37 bus stops half a block away for a short ride to Market Street
• Close to groceries including Mollie Stone’s, Safeway, CVS
• Nearby schools are Clarendon Elementary, Rooftop, Asawa San Francisco School of the Arts (SOTA)
• Local parks include Douglass Playground, Noe Valley Courts, and Noe Children’s Playground