88 E. San Fernando St. #1307
1 BR, 1 BA San Jose Condo for Sale 830 Sq. Ft.
Views and Luxury in San Jose
Address: 88 East San Fernando Street #1307
Community: The 88
City: San Jose
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 830
HOA Dues: $657
Sold On: 31-Jul-2017
Do you love views, luxury, and an urban lifestyle? Look no further: introducing 88 E San Fernando #1307, the most sought-after floor plan in the luxurious, amenity-rich landmark building in downtown San Jose, the 88.
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom floor plan doesn’t come on the market often, because of its great layout, ample closet space, and, of course, floor-to-ceiling windows with unparalleled views of the eastern foothills. This home features an entryway with a large deep closet and U-shaped kitchen with cherry wood cabinets, granite countertops, a breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances including a gas oven/range. The open-concept living and dining room has charcoal-stained hardwood floors, both modern and cozy at the same time. The generously sized bedroom has plush Berber carpet and two generous sized closets with upgraded organizers. The large bathroom has a deep tub, Caesarstone countertops, and double sinks. The unit includes a washer and dryer as well as 1-car deeded parking in the building’s garage.
Centrally located, the 88 has a concierge, an inviting lobby, a pool, a hot tub, an outdoor lounge, a fitness center, pool tables, a barbecue area, an amazing rooftop terrace, and private elevator access to “The Market” by Safeway. This is urban living at its best with every detail considered.
Don’t let this one slip by; you will regret it.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Approximately 830 sq. ft. of living space per tax records
• Floor-to-ceiling windows
• Open living/dining room
• Kitchen with cherry wood cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances including a gas oven/range
• Bedroom has 2 closets with upgraded organizers
• Full bathroom with Caesarstone counters, double sinks, deep tub
• Hardwood floors in living areas, Berber carpet in bedroom
• 1-car deeded parking
• Current HOA dues: $657 per month
• Welcoming lobby
• Concierge and guard
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Heated lap pool and spa
• Outdoor entertaining area with seating and barbecue
• Community room with professional-style kitchen
• Billiards room
• Skyline observation deck
• On-site management
• Direct elevator access to “The Market” by Safeway
• Easy access to commuter routes, public transportation, and San Jose International Airport