88 King St. #1021
2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
Corner Condo with Breathtaking Panoramic City, Bay Bridge, and Water Views
Address: 88 King Street #1021
Community: The Towers
Neighborhood: South Beach
City: San Francisco
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Bathrooms: 2 BA
HOA Dues: $919.98
Embrace this sophisticated and luxuriously upgraded 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in the heart of South Beach at The Towers Unit #1021. This corner unit is arguably the most popular corner floor plan at 88 King and features an open living/dining area, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and amazing views of the Bay, Bay Bridge, and San Francisco city skyline from the living areas and both bedrooms.
This gorgeous space boasts many elegant updates, custom window coverings, and a sizable balcony which overlooks the water, the Bay Bridge, and the South Beach marina. The unit features a beautiful kitchen with an updated suite of high-end stainless steel appliances (GE Monogram, Sub-Zero, Miele) as well as stunning wood cabinets, granite counters, ample storage, an under-counter wine refrigerator, and unobstructed views of the Bay. There are numerous custom cabinets and storage options in the living areas, entryway, kitchen, and master bathroom, built and designed by Rutt Cabinets.
The master bedroom features a walk-in closet with custom closet organizers and an en-suite bathroom that is luxuriously upgraded with Waterworks fixtures and tile, a limestone countertop, an antique Japanese tansu bathroom vanity with a hammered nickel sink, and a towel warmer. The second bedroom highlights the best of the Bay with stunning views of the Bay Bridge, Oakland, Emeryville, and much more, and the second bathroom includes Ann Sacks tile and a marble countertop.
Wall-to-wall hardwood floors flow throughout the living areas and bedrooms and help tie the rooms together. The home is also wired for surround sound speakers, HDMI video, and CAT-5 ethernet. A stacked washer and dryer in a custom laundry cabinet finishes off this spectacular home.
Located directly across the street from AT&T Park, The Towers are a premier full-service building with luxurious resort-style amenities including a heated outdoor pool and spa and a sun deck with a barbecue, fire pit, and heat lamps. Residents enjoy a private fitness center, sauna, conference room, business center, and owners’ entertainment room complete with a full kitchen. It’s located just a block from the waterfront, entertainment and recreational activities, amazing restaurants, and easy access to 80/280 freeways.
The South Beach neighborhood offers some of the best in San Francisco culture, entertainment, and recreation. The area includes a dynamic mix of dot-com business and professional services, retail stores, restaurants, nightclubs, recreational facilities, and art galleries. The Towers are within close proximity to the Embarcadero waterfront, AT&T Park, South Beach Harbor and Marina, and the Financial District. The Towers are also close to mass transit including Muni and Caltrain and have excellent freeway access to East and South Bay locations. It’s a “Rider’s Paradise,” with a Transit Score of 100, Bike Score of 90, and Walk Score of 82.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Arguably the most desirable corner floor plan with unobstructed panoramic city, Bay Bridge, and water views
• Luxuriously remodeled and upgraded home including new appliances, cabinets by Rutt Handcrafted Cabinets, layout, floors, bathrooms
• Open living/dining room
• Spacious balcony overlooking the Bay Bridge, San Francisco Bay, South Beach marina and city skyline
• Kitchen features upgraded appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator, GE Monogram cooktop and ovens, Miele hood and wine fridge
• Pre-wired for an entertainment center, surround sound speakers, HDMI video, and CAT-5 ethernet
• Custom window coverings
• Gorgeous wall-to-wall hardwood floors in living areas and bedrooms
• Stacked washer and dryer in unit
• Storage cage in the building included
• 1-car parking
• HOA dues: $919.98 per month
• Fitness center with sauna
• Owners’ club room with full kitchen
• Business center and conference room
• Heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi
• Sun deck with barbecue, fire pit, and heat lamps
• 24-hour attended lobby
• On-site property management
For showings contact Evan Bliss at 415.816.9225 or email@example.com.