88 King St. #115
2 BR + Den, 2.5 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 1,443 Sq. Ft.
South Beach Luxury Condo at The Towers
Address: 88 King Street #115
Community: The Towers
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: 2 BR + Den
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Square Feet: 1,443
HOA Dues: $959.48
Sold On: 27-Jul-2015
Enjoy your own urban respite in the heart of burgeoning South Beach with this grand scale two-story townhome adjacent to AT&T Park, home of the world champion SF Giants. Located at Second and King Streets and within immediate proximity to the stadium, this is one of the few remaining resort-style properties close to the waterfront left in San Francisco and is a rare offering for an expansive downtown property with multiple outdoor spaces.
Residence #115 is a refined, bright home with a sizable patio at the front of the unit, perfect for entertaining in sunny South Beach. As you enter, a wall of soaring windows casts natural light throughout an open living/dining room with double ceiling heights. A breakfast bar separates the entertaining area from the contemporary kitchen, which features stainless steel appliances, rich toned custom cabinetry, and natural stone countertops. The main floor also features a half bathroom.
Gorgeous hardwood floors flow from the main floor to the second floor for a unified design throughout the home. The second level features a large master suite with a balcony and en-suite bathroom, a flexible second bedroom, a second full bathroom, and an additional den/flex space. Together with its extraordinary outdoor living space, the spacious interior of this bi-level home offers a unique living experience in a prime A+ location.
With the light rail stop a half a block away and direct access to the Bay Bridge, Highways 101/280, BART, and Caltrain, this home is the ultimate in convenience whether commuting downtown, to the East Bay, or to the Peninsula. Almost every convenience is close to your front door with the nearby Embarcadero waterfront promenade and dining, shopping, and nightlife options along King Street.
• Rare large townhouse residence with patio
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2.5 bathrooms
• 1,443 sq. ft. per assessor
• Incredible location adjacent to AT&T Park, perfect for Giants fans
• Modern kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinetry, and new stainless steel appliances
• Main floor features open plan living/dining area and convenient half bathroom
• Top floor features large master bedroom with balcony and master bathroom with premium finishes, second bedroom, second bathroom, and additional den/flex space
• Hardwood flooring throughout living areas and bedrooms
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Assigned 1-car parking
• HOA dues: $959.48 per month
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Fitness center with sauna
• Owners’ club room with full kitchen
• Business center and conference room
• Heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi
• Sun deck with barbecue, fire pit, and heat lamps
• Garden/greenbelt and car wash area
• On-site property management
• HOA dues include building maintenance, grounds maintenance, doorperson, and concierge