88 Townsend St. #406
Jr 1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale 648 Sq. Ft.
Top-Floor Condo in the Heart of South Beach
Address: 88 Townsend Street #406
Building: 88 Townsend
Neighborhood: South Beach
Bedrooms: Jr 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1 BA
Square Feet: 648
HOA Dues: $493.72
Sold On: 05-Apr-2017
This beautiful top-floor junior 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom residence is located in the heart of South Beach. Live amongst all of the action at 88 Townsend Street. Residences at 88 Townsend feature a mix of warm modern interiors with a commitment to traditional hand craftsmanship which has resulted in crown molding; Brazilian cherry kitchen cabinetry with custom millwork; granite countertops; spa-like bathrooms; and generous closets. This junior 1 bedroom home features an open floor plan; peek-a-boo views of the Bay and AT&T Park; great light; a large kitchen with stainless steel appliances; a spacious walk-in closet; wood flooring; and an in-unit stackable washer/dryer. Also included with this home is a parking space.
Located at Townsend and 2nd Street, this 13-year-old building tastefully blends its historic 1882 warehouse facade with the contemporary styling of its 4-story brick addition. Elevators provide easy access for residents and guests. Common areas are warm and welcoming. The building showcases 2 internal courtyards and an incredible roof deck with a barbecue area, several seating areas, and dynamic views of South Beach.
88 Townsend Street is located in one of San Francisco’s liveliest neighborhoods: South Beach. Its unique location affords convenience and opportunity all within a short distance from your front door. Enjoy the flourishing tempo of City life with nearby hotels, restaurants, shopping, parks, the Embarcadero waterfront, and AT&T Ball Park. 88 Townsend offers an excellent commuter location close to the Financial District, Muni, and Caltrain, with easy access to the Bay Bridge and freeways. It’s a “Rider’s Paradise,” with a Transit Score of 100, Bike Score of 90, and Walk Score of 92.
• Junior 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 648 sq. ft per tax records
• Peek-a-boo views of the Bay, views of AT&T Park
• Large kitchen with Brazilian cherry kitchen cabinetry with custom millwork; granite counters; and stainless steel appliances including gas oven/range
• Bedroom features spacious walk-in closet
• Modern light hardwood flooring
• Washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car parking included
• Current HOA dues: $493.72 per month
• Multiple elevators
• 2 courtyards
• Roof deck with barbecue area and seating
• Access Caltrain to the South Bay, Third Street light rail, freeways 101 and 280, and the Bay Bridge
• Close to grocery stores such as Safeway and Whole Foods as well as Walgreens
• Numerous restaurants and coffee shops nearby such as Blue Bottle, Starbucks, Philz Coffee, Slice House, Marlowe, 21st Amendment, the American Grilled Cheese, Cockscomb, and Paragon, as well as nightlife hot spots 25 Lusk, the Grand, and District
• Proximity to activities such as AT&T Park, Lucky Strike bowling alley, the Ferry Building, Westfield Shopping Center, City Target, Barry’s Bootcamp, OMM Studio, and the Chase Center which is slated to close in approximately early 2019