95 Clarendon Ave.
4 BR, 2.5 BA San Francisco Home for Sale
Modern Style in Clarendon Heights View Home
Address: 95 Clarendon Avenue
Neighborhood: Clarendon Heights
Bedrooms: 4 BR
Bathrooms: 2.5 BA
Sold On: 08-Jul-2016
Live in stylish comfort with stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge and North Bay from this modern three-level 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home in Clarendon Heights.
The top floor features an open living room with a vaulted ceiling warmed by a wood-burning fireplace and over-lit with clerestory windows. It enjoys a front window wall to the view deck and an adjacent library. The living room transitions to an open dining room served by a built-in wet bar and cupboard. The sleek, contemporary kitchen is an homage to both form and function with its minimalist design but expansive service stations. The custom cabinetry has a built-in refrigerator/freezer and there are designer fixtures, an espresso maker, a microwave, a dishwasher, double ovens, stone countertops, and a service island. A cozy adjoining family room or breakfast nook with a chef’s table enjoys access to the rear porch, elevated patio, and garden.
On the middle level, the master bedroom suite includes an adjacent guest room or home office and is situated across the width of the front of the building with those incredible northern bay views and its own deck. Two family bedrooms at the rear of the property have sliding glass doors to a small rear patio. There is a full bathroom off the hallway including a shower over a tub and a double vanity. A fourth bedroom and a washer and dryer are also on this level.
The entry foyer on the ground level leads to a bonus room with a built-in pantry and wet bar. This space is perfect for a media room, home gym, play room, or extended family.
The detached single-family home home is completed with a double garage with an automatic opener, extra storage space, and interior access.
• 4 bedrooms plus bonus room, 2.5 bathrooms
• 3 levels of living space
• Spectacular Golden Gate Bridge and North Bay views
• Living room with vaulted ceiling and wood-burning fireplace
• Formal dining room and library nook
• Kitchen with island, granite counters, custom cabinetry, designer fixtures, built-in refrigerator/freezer, espresso maker, microwave, dishwasher, double ovens
• Family room off kitchen
• 4 bedrooms all on same floor including master suite with office/den/guest room
• Lower level bonus room/media room/home gym/playroom
• Hardwood floors in living areas and bedrooms, carpet in bonus room
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 2 front decks plus rear patio and garden
• 2-car side-by-side garage with storage space