960 Natoma St. #4
1 BR, 1.5 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale 904 Sq. Ft.
960 Natoma St. #4
Address: 960 Natoma Street #4
Bedrooms: 1 BR
Bathrooms: 1.5 BA
Style: Live/Work Loft
Square Feet: 904
HOA Dues: $200
Spacious Mid-Market/SOMA Loft
Come live in this spacious 906 square foot live/work loft situated in the heart of vibrant SOMA and the booming Mid-Market tech corridor! Perfect for the urbanite in search of a unique and spacious home, this artistic SOMA/Mid-Market 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom loft is sure to impress with double height windows and soaring ceilings.
On the top floor of the building with a skylight and partial views of the city, the expansive open concept floor plan features upgraded flooring on the main level and a half bath featuring newly upgraded tiles and vanity.
Perfect for entertaining, the large and open newly renovated kitchen features great finishes, stunning Mari Blue granite counters, stainless appliances (a top-of-the-line LG refrigerator, a Bosch range and dishwasher, and a Sharp drawer-style microwave) and a very useful island workspace. A huge dining and living area soaks up abundant light from the commanding banks of double height ceilings and is complete with custom LED track lighting and a sleek stainless steel ceiling fan. Large windows provide great light and a great outlook facing along a beautiful one-way street in vibrant SOMA.
Upstairs, the open bedroom looks out over the spacious living area and features a built-in wardrobe closet. Unit #4 also features an in-unit Whirlpool Duet stacked washer and dryer as well as a spacious bonus closet under the staircase. An additional storage area is included in the building’s gated garage.
960 Natoma is a 4-unit loft building constructed in 1994 and located in the red-hot Mid-Market district of SOMA, between Howard and Mission and 10th and 11th Streets. 960 Natoma also boasts a shared roof deck with panoramic city views. This building is ideally located near many of San Francisco’s premiere destinations, including top restaurants, plentiful night-life options, transportation, and the hottest tech companies all nearby.
Transportation is a snap with excellent proximity to all methods of transport: Muni, bike routes, BART, 101/280, and the Bay Bridge.
• Renovated and upgraded home in boutique 4-unit live/work loft building
• Approximately 904 sq. ft. per tax records
• Top floor unit
• Light-filled with soaring ceilings, skylight, and open floor plan
• Expansive windows with custom window shades
• Dramatic and open living/dining space with upgraded LED track lighting
• Completely upgraded kitchen with beautiful Mari Blue granite counters, new cabinetry, high-end stainless appliances, and highly functional island
• Bedroom features upgraded George Kovaks LED lighting
• High-end LG refrigerator, Sharp undercounter drawer-microwave, Bosch range and dishwasher
• Upgraded bathroom tile and sinks/vanities in both baths
• Upgraded Portugal cork hardwood floors with underlayment
• New Stainmaster carpet on stairs and loft
• In-unit Whirlpool Duet washer/dryer in laundry closet
• Deeded 1-car parking in building garage
• Storage unit included
• Great location on a serene one-way side street
• Shared roof deck with panoramic city views
• HOA dues: $200 per month