2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale: $1,325,000
2 BR + Den
With great attention to aesthetic integrity, 111 Gilbert #3 brings an atmosphere of intimacy to urban living. A unique combination of grand scale, unobstructed views, and luxury finishes characterize this inspiring live/work loft space. Located on the top floor of a boutique 3-unit building, this SOMA penthouse loft boasts 2 full-size parking spaces, an exclusive elevator, and a terrace with unobstructed north-facing City views.
A dramatic and gracious formal entry leads into an open concept living space with soaring vaulted ceilings, skylights, gleaming refinished ebony oak hardwood floors, and a gas fireplace. Enjoy the City views from the balcony adjacent to the living room, which is large enough to accommodate a dining area and grill. The living room/dining area/kitchen is ideal for cooking and entertaining; the open chef’s kitchen boasts new quartz countertops, modern painted cabinetry, new sink, a gas range, and a professional-grade suite of stainless steel appliances.
Also located on the first floor is a dedicated office area and a guest suite enclosed by frosted panel doors custom-designed by the Sliding Door Company. Flooded with natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows, this flexible space can serve a dual function as a second bedroom or media room. Adjacent to the guest suite is a full bathroom which boasts natural fiber wall treatments, granite countertops, and designer fixtures. A walk-in coat closet offers abundant storage, and access to the exclusive elevator completes the first level of living space.
A dramatic open staircase with custom metal railings and modern geometric-printed wall treatments leads to the gracious master suite. Easily accommodating a king-size bed, the flexible mezzanine level suite is complete with two additional custom walk-in closets and a remodeled spa-like bathroom. The master bathroom is luxuriously appointed with Carrara marble countertops, glass subway tile, a stall shower, and a skylight. A mirrored sliding barn door, a laundry room with a washer and dryer, and a media closet complete the upstairs level.
This penthouse loft sits at the nexus of San Francisco’s most dynamic neighborhoods where western SOMA meets the Mission, Downtown, and Civic Center in a brilliant display of innovative art, entertainment, and culinary destinations. It is an ideal commuter location with close proximity to the Bay Bridge, the Peninsula, 280/101, and Caltrain. Neighborhood amenities include countless dining, entertaining, and recreation options including Whole Foods, Safeway, and open public parks and green space.
• Penthouse-level bi-level loft with exclusive elevator
• 2 bedrooms plus office, 2 bathrooms
• Northern and southern exposures, light, and views
• Soaring cathedral ceilings with multiple skylights
• Living room features gas fireplace and view terrace
• Chef’s kitchen with quartz counters, new sink, painted cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances including gas range and dishwasher
• Ebony oak hardwood floors on main level, carpet in master bedroom
• Mezzanine-level master suite with 3 spacious closets
• Remodeled spa-like bathroom with Carrara marble surrounds, glass subway tile, frameless glass shower enclosure, and skylight
• Flexible second bedroom with custom sliding partition doors from the Sliding Door Company
• Office on main level
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Deeded 2-car tandem parking
• Boutique 3-unit building
• Low HOA dues of $314 per month
• Central SOMA location close to Downtown, waterfront amenities, 280/101, Caltrain, and public transit
Staged interior photos are a virtual representation of the property staged with furniture. They are an approximation and not an actual representation of how the property currently looks.
Sold On: Jul 06 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.