2 BR, 2.5 BA Palo Alto Townhome for Sale
This wonderful 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Palo Alto townhome is located in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in the country: Palo Verde. Modern amenities include an open living floor plan; a beautiful kitchen with custom cabinetry; 2 master suites; a washer and dryer; a 2-car garage with ample storage; a balcony; and a patio. Being a corner unit, it abounds in natural light. Upgraded technology in the 1,130 sq. ft. home includes Lutron auto shades; Ecobee3 thermostat systems; WiFi controlled automated lights and garage door; touchless kitchen faucets; and the list goes on. There are low HOA dues of $300 per month.
The home is part of the highly desired Echelon community built by Summer Hill Homes. Play in Ramos Park just down the street and enjoy the Google Children’s Center and Shoreline Park less than a half mile away down a protected pedestrian/bike path. Top-ranked schools include Palo Verde Elementary (#4 in California per Niche), JLS Middle (#2 in California) and Gunn High (#1 in California).
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,130 sq. ft. of living space (per county records)
• Corner unit with lots of natural light
• 2 outdoor spaces: balcony and patio
• Kitchen features GE stainless steel appliances
• 2 master suites
• Lutron automatic shades
• High quality dual-pane windows
• Custom closets and cabinetry
• WiFi-controlled lights and garage door
• EcoBee3 smart dual-zone thermostat
• Electrolux washer and dryer included
• 2-car garage with large custom storage area
• Current HOA dues: $300 per month
• Tranquil and beautiful neighborhood
• Less than a half mile from Ramos Park
• Protected pedestrian/bike access to Shoreline Park and PA Baylands
• Top-ranked schools include Palo Verde Elementary (#4 in California per Niche), JLS Middle (#2 in California), Gunn High (#1 in California), and Stanford University
• Close to groceries and a vibrant downtown
• Easy access to Silicon Valley and Google/Apple/Facebook
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.