2 BR + Den, 2.5 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,525,000
2 BR + Den
Live in Glassworks, one of the city’s premier boutique buildings located in the heart of Mission Bay. This sleek 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo boasts a spacious open-concept living/dining area that doesn’t disappoint with soaring ceilings. This modern floor plan invites you in with hardwood floors and a chef’s kitchen complete with a Viking gas oven/range and hood and a full-length pantry. A half bathroom for your guests completes the main level. Upstairs, enjoy a full-size den/media room in addition to 2 huge bedrooms including a master suite and walk-in closets in both bedrooms. The master suite faces a tranquil serenity garden with gorgeous bamboo lining the window. In-unit laundry, 1-car parking, and a large walk-in storage cage are included with the home.
Glassworks is located in the heart of Mission Bay, San Francisco’s newest, fastest-growing master-planned community that is welcoming new residents, retail, businesses, and parks every day. Living in Glassworks puts you in the center of a vibrant neighborhood surrounded by parks, children’s playgrounds, soccer fields and open spaces. Close to AT&T Park, Caltrain, and Muni. 50,000 square feet of retail are currently planned for the surrounding area, including a new UCSF research hospital and the currently under-construction Warriors sports and entertainment arena. With companies like Old Navy, Nektar, Fibrogen, and UCSF as major employers in Mission Bay, there is a strong demand for homes at Glassworks. You are close to the waterfront Embarcadero, the Ferry Building, and the Financial District with easy access to public transit; the 101 and 280 freeways; and the Bay Bridge.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2.5 bathrooms
• 1,802 sq. ft. per tax records
• Open living/dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows
• Kitchen with newly painted cabinets and stainless steel appliances
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• Built-in closet organizers in both bedrooms
• Additional storage cabinets on upper level
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking and storage cage included; parking and storage agreement passes through to new owner
• Controlled entry system with key fob access
• Serenity garden
• Convenient Mission Bay location near Caltrain, AT&T Park, the Embarcadero, parks, and more
Sold On: Aug 10 2018
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.