2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,700,000
Enter one of the Brannan’s most elegant and luxurious floor plans, Residence #5A, offering an ideal South Beach location at one of the city’s most established luxury developments and a spectacular panorama of the city skyline, Bay Bridge, and partial water views to the East Bay hills. This highly coveted corner, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo features a spacious 1,279 sq. ft. of living space (per tax records) along with a selection of refined modern finishes and access to the Brannan’s premiere concierge services and amenities. The home includes a well-sized open-plan living/dining room and kitchen with two expansive walls of windows; lustrous dark-toned hardwood flooring; a designer-inspired kitchen with a chef-grade stainless steel appliance package; a master suite with a large closet and en-suite bathroom; a balcony; and signature Brannan fixtures and finishes. Take advantage of world-class amenities and the best dining, shopping, and entertainment San Francisco has to offer in a central location close to the Embarcadero and Downtown.
Residence #5A opens to a central hallway with access to the master suite, second bedroom, and hall bathroom and leads to the grand living room/kitchen with vibrant South Beach views. The open-plan kitchen features the Brannan’s world-class finishes including updated natural stone countertops, sleek natural wood cabinetry; a premium appliance suite which includes a gas cooktop and oven, a stainless steel refrigerator, and a dishwasher; and a counter space opening to the open entertaining area. A balcony with vibrant views of the Brannan and the city skyline is located directly off of the master bedroom. Both bedrooms are well-sized, and the master suite features a large closet and a generously sized en-suite bathroom with a shower over a tub; dual vanities; plentiful counter space; and premium-grade finishes. There is a second hall bathroom with a glass stall shower, and an in-unit washer and dryer and 1-car garage parking are included.
With inspiring design, carefully chosen amenities, and incredible views, the Brannan is one of the premier lifestyle residences in San Francisco. The Brannan comprises three full-service luxury towers at 219, 229, and 239 Brannan Street in the South Beach district of San Francisco. The buildings were constructed from 2000 through 2002 and contain a total of 336 homes.
Renowned French interior designer Christian Liaigre designed the high-end lobbies and common areas, reminiscent of the Mercer Hotel in Soho. The buildings’ facades, lobbies, courtyard, and pool area are finished with Italian limestone. The heated outdoor pool is located between the buildings at 229 and 239 Brannan and includes an adjacent cabana with a barbecue grill facility and a hot tub. An air-conditioned fitness center is located in the bottom of 229 Brannan with a yoga/stretching studio and changing rooms.
The Brannan is located in the heart of the vibrant South Beach district, within the South of Market (SOMA) area of San Francisco. South Beach is a relaxed yet dynamic neighborhood that offers San Francisco’s best in culture, entertainment, and recreation. The area includes an eclectic mix of business and professional services, retail stores, restaurants, nightclubs, recreational facilities, and art galleries. The Brannan is within close proximity to the Embarcadero; AT&T Park (home of the World Champion Giants); South Beach Harbor and Marina; the Financial District; the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SF MOMA); Yerba Buena Gardens; Moscone Center; and the SF Ferry Building and famous farmer’s market. The Brannan is also close to mass transit including Muni, Caltrain, and BART and has excellent freeway access to East and South Bay locations.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 1,279 sq. ft. per tax records
• Highly coveted corner-orientation Brannan residence in a prime downtown San Francisco location
• Abundant natural light via two expansive wall-to-wall window lines and a dramatic South Beach/cityscape views of city skyline, the East Bay, the bridge, and partial water views to the east
• Elegant fifth-floor balcony with mature greenery
• Chef’s kitchen with premium appliance suite, natural stone countertops, and sleek natural wood cabinetry
• Generously-sized master suite with spacious closet
• Luxurious master bathroom with dual vanities, plentiful counter space, premium-grade finishes, and a shower over a tub
• Second full bathroom accessible from the main hallway with glass stall shower
• Lustrous dark-toned hardwood floors
• Heating and air conditioning
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking
• Luxury building in South Beach
• 24-hour concierge service and guard
• Landscaped interior courtyard
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Community room with wifi
• Heated pool and spa
• Multi-purpose entertainment area
• Conveniently located near the Bay Bridge and other freeways, blocks away from public transportation and close to downtown San Francisco
Sold On: Oct 23 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.