4 BR, 3 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $2,980,000
Tucked away on a bucolic street in Cow Hollow blocks away from legendary Presidio Park, Crissy Field, and the Palace of Fine Arts, 3009 Baker Street masterfully epitomizes the essence of contemporary City living. Custom luxury finishes combined with the flexible 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom floor plan create an ideal home for hosting and entertaining. Ideally located in one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods, Cow Hollow, this residence offers world-class amenities, dining, entertainment, and green space at your doorstep.
The dramatic floor plan on the main level expands to an open-concept living/dining room and chef’s kitchen anchored by a panoramic curvilinear window which affords an abundance of natural light. The U-shaped gourmet kitchen will satisfy the most discerning of chefs and showcases European-style cabinetry, honed quartz countertops, a custom tile backsplash, and a professional-grade suite of stainless steel appliances including a Fisher & Paykel refrigerator, a four-burner vented Dynasty range, a Bosch dishwasher, and a GE microwave.
This rarely available floor plan features three bedrooms all on the same level. The gracious hallway leads to these bedrooms as well as a laundry closet and a guest bathroom. The bedrooms include a light-filled master suite and two additional bedrooms overlooking a lushly landscaped rear yard. The spacious master bedroom features 2 closets with custom organizers that offer abundant storage. The spa-like master bathroom offers custom design elements and light fixtures; a bathtub with hydro-massage capabilities; dual sinks; and a shower stall with glass enclosures. Both the other bedrooms on this floor feature built-in storage, spacious closets, and dual-paned windows. Remodeled with thoughtful upgrades, the guest bathroom boasts exquisite designer elements including a cast-stone trough sink and meticulously crafted mosaic tile work. Finally, a pantry closet in the hallway conveniently offers additional storage, and gleaming oak floors are featured throughout the main level’s living areas and bedrooms.
On the lower level, a flexible dining and entertaining area elegantly evolves into a sunken living room with direct access to an exclusive-use outdoor space. An intelligently designed wet bar fits an oversized wine refrigerator (a heaven for wine aficionados), Sub-Zero refrigerator drawers, and a dishwasher. Folding glass doors in the living space open onto a landscaped rear yard featuring custom seating ideal for entertaining and summer barbecues.
An additional bedroom suite is also located on this lower level and is ideal for guests, an au pair, or a home office. French doors from this bedroom also open up onto the backyard’s patio. Luxury finishes and features in the spa-like bathroom include a dry sauna; a custom sink; a shower with dual Hans Grohe showerheads; and designer mosaic tile. The lower floor also showcases a beautifully designed atrium that could be decorated with lush plants or a water feature to make it a green refuge. Direct access to the building’s garage with parking for 1 full size car as well as additional storage is available from this level.
Enjoy a secluded yet convenient location on the border of Marina and Cow Hollow. Presidio Park, the Baker Street Bistro, Pizzeria Avellino, and Presidio Social Club are neighborhood staples, while Union Street and Chestnut Street shopping and restaurants make the finest city living accessible. A scenic and relaxing recreational area around the Palace of Fine Arts and the Marina Green is in the close vicinity. Easy access to Golden Gate Bridge and the 101 freeway make trips to Marin County a breeze.
• Rarely available 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom bi-level floor plan
• Open living/dining/kitchen area with gas fireplace
• Dramatic floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows on upper floor
• Gourmet kitchen with professional-grade stainless steel appliances and gas range
• Renovated designer bathrooms, one with dry sauna
• Sunken family/entertainment room with direct rear yard access
• Efficiency kitchenette/wet bar with wine refrigerator, Sub-Zero refrigerator, and dishwasher
• Wide plank natural oak and bamboo floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
• Abundant storage including walk-in closets with custom organizers
• Laundry room with washer and dryer in unit
• Exclusive-use backyard with patio and built-in seating
• Deeded 1-car parking and additional storage in shared garage
• Conveniently located for easy access to Golden Gate bridge, 101 freeway, public transportation and tech shuttles.
• Triple-mint location adjacent to Crissy Field, Presidio Park, and the Palace of Fine Arts; Walk Score and Transit Score of 92
Listed At: $2,980,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.