2 BR + Den, 2 BA Oakland Loft for Sale: $769,000
2 BR + Den
Inspired by California’s Sierra Mountains, the Sierra is designed to be an urban retreat. With some of the best amenities in the East Bay, the Sierra features a chic two-story lobby; an outdoor heated pool and spa; a state-of-the-art fitness center; a business center with conference rooms; a library; and a media room. The Sierra helped to establish the pioneering Jack London Square as a desirable residential option while introducing luxury product to the area.
Loft #306 is a massive 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom loft over 2 levels, approximately 1,685 sq. ft., offering the perfect blend of open and enclosed space. The volume of the living area paired with the intimate bedroom spaces provides the best of both worlds. Warm hardwood floors and exposed concrete elements greet you as you open the front door into a dramatic gallery-style entrance. The first bedroom is located off of the main hallway, adjacent to a large guest bathroom featuring tile and custom paint accents. The hallway opens up into a large living/dining space with an open kitchen, double-height ceilings, custom window treatments, exposed concrete walls, and a giant Italian ghost chandelier. There are custom-constructed storage units along the west wall adding even more storage options to this unique space.
Upstairs you will find a mezzanine office, perfect for a den, study, media room, or guest area. Across the hall is the spacious master suite, which is enclosed and features an en-suite master bathroom, custom chandelier, and balcony. The bedroom is large enough for an additional office or sitting area. The home is completed with in-unit laundry and 1-car parking.
The Sierra is located in Jack London Square just 3 blocks to BART, on multiple bus lines, and close to a plethora of restaurants and bars. On Sundays you can enjoy the farmer’s market just a few blocks away.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• 1,685 sq. ft. per tax records
• Third-floor unit on the same level as the heated pool and sauna and other building amenities
• Open living/dining room with oversized Italian ghost chandelier
• Custom storage units in living/dining room add additional seating and storage space
• L-shaped kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
• Both bedrooms are enclosed
• Large loft office, perfect for a den, study, or guest area
• Spacious balcony off of master bedroom
• 2 full bathrooms with tile accents and custom paint
• Real hardwood floors throughout living areas, bedrooms, and office
• Custom window coverings
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Deeded 1-car parking
• Chic 2-story lobby includes conference center, out-call dry cleaning service, and 24-hour concierge
• State-of-the-art 2-story fitness center and cardio theater
• Heated swimming pool
• Rooftop deck with barbecue
• Common library and media room with a community pool table
• Multiple elevators accessing all floors of the building
• On-site management
• Convenient market/deli on first floor of building
• Close to shopping, cafes, restaurants, groceries
• Easy access to freeways and public transportation including BART
Listed At: $769,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.