1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $899,000
Take advantage of the very best San Francisco has to offer with this premium-elevation corner view residence at the Metropolitan. Located in the heart of Rincon Hill, Residence 1605 is a dramatic 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom North Tower home offering expansive views of the San Francisco Bay and Bay Bridge and tantalizing cityscape views to the north. With finishes like beautiful hardwood flooring in the living areas; a gourmet kitchen with a gas range, granite countertops, and premium stainless steel appliances including a Sub-Zero refrigerator; and 5-star amenities at your beck and call, this is the luxury retreat you deserve. Additional features include ample closet space, a spacious bedroom with new carpeting, a 1-car self-parking spot, and an additional storage space. This signature residence is ideally located on Rincon Hill between SOMA and South Beach with close proximity to downtown San Francisco, the Ferry Building, public transportation, AT&T Park, and Union Square.
The Metropolitan sits at the nexus of San Francisco’s most dynamic neighborhoods where the top of Rincon Hill meets the Bay Bridge in a brilliant display of innovative art, entertainment, and culinary destinations. The Metropolitan’s luxurious services, unparalleled amenities, and attentive staff come together to form an elevated level of personal service. With great attention to aesthetic integrity, the Metropolitan brings an atmosphere of intimacy to urban living. The award-winning towers, with a total of 342 luxury residences, offer 5-star full service amenities including a 24/7 doorperson, large fitness center, state-of-the-art theater, indoor pool, library, sauna, jacuzzi, recreation room, business center, conference room, and rooftop patio with a fire pit and barbecue. This well-reserved building also boasts an on-site management team to accommodate the needs of its residents.
• Corner 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom view residence at the Metropolitan in the heart of Rincon Hill
• 709 sq. ft. per tax records
• 16th-floor elevation with floor-to-ceiling window line overlooking dynamic city vistas and brilliant bridge and bay views
• Open plan living/dining room with beautiful hardwood floors
• Gourmet kitchen with gas range, granite countertops, and premium stainless steel appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Master bedroom with plush carpeting and cityscape views
• Stackable washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car parking plus additional storage
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Concierge and on-site management
• Large well-equipped fitness center
• Indoor heated pool, spa, and sauna
• State-of-the-art HD theater room
• Recreation room with fully-equipped kitchen and premium entertainment system
• Business center and conference room
• Landscaped courtyard patio with fire pit and barbecue area
• Complementary wireless internet available in common areas
• Conveniently located near the Embarcadero, Ferry Building, Financial District, and AT&T Park
• Easy access to I-80, 101, 280, and public transportation
Listed At: $899,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.