2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,470,000
2 BR + Den
338 Spear Street 5B is an engaging open plan home offering world-class Infinity features, finishes, and amenities all in a prime South Beach location close to the Embarcadero waterfront. The desirable B plan presents a 2 bedroom plus den, 2 full bathroom layout with a serene outlook, beautiful curved window line, a balcony, and floor-to-ceiling windows at a welcoming value for a Signature Infinity Tower home.
Residence 5B opens into a great room with an expansive light-filled combination living and dining room space and a spacious chef-grade kitchen offering a functional island. The kitchen is generously equipped with a high-end stainless steel Thermador refrigerator, premium Bosch appliances, contemporary Studio Becker cabinetry, and sleek granite countertops. The signature floor plan offers a full master suite (with a walk-in closet and spa-like en-suite bathroom) as well as a second bedroom and full bathroom on the opposite side of the unit. The bathroom finishes are luxurious including a deep soaking tub and rich walnut-themed Studio Becker cabinetry in the master bathroom. There is a functional den space which works well as a home office.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex in South Beach was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 floors and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75-foot-long indoor pool, club lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade make it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country.
Within immediate proximity from your front door is the Embarcadero, a promenade running alongside the water, the Financial District, the Ferry Building, AT&T Park, and the best dining and shopping options the city has to offer. If work or play takes you away from the city, highway on-ramps to the East Bay and Peninsula are all within a few blocks.
Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• Spacious and open 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom configuration
• 1,324 sq. ft. per HOA
• Desirable Signature floor plan residence with serene outlook
• Modern chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, Studio Becker cabinetry, Watermark fixtures, and top-of-the-line finishes and appliances including Bosch gas cooktop, microwave, and dishwasher and Thermador refrigerator
• Split floor plan with elegant master suite with walk-in closet and a second well-sized bedroom
• Efficient den/flex space
• Spa-like bathrooms offering premium tilework, marble-topped vanities, Studio Becker cabinetry, and Watermark fixtures
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• Air conditioning
• 1-car parking
• Current HOA dues: $931.55 per month
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5,000 sq. ft. fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco!) fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms, and dry saunas
• 75-foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
• Highly-rated Prospect restaurant on the ground floor of the building
Sold On: Aug 08 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.