2 BR, 2 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale: $1,150,000
380 10th Street #27 is a fully updated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom tri-level loft that seamlessly integrates industrial design elements and contemporary aesthetics that define true urban loft living. Centrally located in the lively SOMA district, this dynamic space delivers on every loft essential: undivided living space, soaring height ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, custom fixtures and finishes, and exposed industrial architectural elements. The home also features impressive downtown vistas via two balconies, one on the main level and one on the third level, as well as direct access to a common roof deck.
Loft 27’s main floor opens via a grand entry with double height ceilings, an appealing open-concept living room, and a kitchen featuring chic industrial design elements. Rustic wide plank hardwood floors, exposed architectural steel beams, double-height floor-to-ceiling windows, and a balcony with downtown views make for a dramatic and memorable entertaining area. Custom fabricated metalwork, wooden beams, and a rich patina have been integrated seamlessly into the kitchen to complement the rustic charm of the living space. Further customizations of this chef’s dream kitchen include hand-welded fitments, raw steel components, a Sub-Zero fridge with built-in glass door, a chef-grade Bertazzoni stove, an under-counter wine refrigerator, and an integrated stainless sink and countertop with the absolute best in contemporary fixtures. Main floor features also include an in-unit full-sized washer and dryer and an updated full bathroom.
An open wooden stair tread leads to the second floor mezzanine level, overlooking the first floor, which houses a large second bedroom complete with period soft wood flooring, a custom cantilever desk system, and ample closet space. This bright open area could also be optioned as an office or media room. From the second floor, a steel spiral staircase leads to the impressive third level of the home: a spacious, one-of-a-kind master suite with a grand-height arched ceiling, an expansive wall of windows, a sizable deck, and an adjacent en-suite bathroom with custom industrial design elements. The completely reimagined master bathroom features a bold copper barn door, custom fabricated steel cabinetry and vanity, custom tile work, treated steel flooring, an oversized backlit vanity mirror, and a glass-enclosed shower with dual shower heads and industrial fitments. The penthouse level also has access to the common roof deck, further extending the home’s panoramic city views.
Situated at the edge of SOMA, Hayes Valley, and the Mission, 380 10th Street lies at the crossroads of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods, as well as I-280, I-101, Caltrain, and shuttle services making for an easy commute into the city, down to the South Bay, or across the Bay Bridge. With its undeniable contemporary appeal, custom metal work, fixtures, and finishes, and multiple balconies offering sweeping city views, 380 10th Street offers everything to complete your urban loft experience in the heart of SOMA.
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
• Top floor tri-level urban view loft with outdoor space
• Industrial design elements, exposed steel beams, and dramatic double-height floor-to-ceiling windows
• Dynamic downtown/skyline views via main and third floor balconies, direct access to the common roof deck
• Open-concept living area with fully customized kitchen, top-of-the-line appliances, and rustic patina
• Master suite with grand-height arched ceiling, expansive wall of windows, sizable deck, and chic en-suite bathroom with custom design elements, rustic finishes, and premium fixtures
• Open second floor bedroom with cantilever desk system options as office or media room
• In-unit washer/dryer, 1-car parking
• 1,305 sq. ft. per tax records
• HOA dues: $514.11 per month
• Desirable SOMA location near I-280, I-101, Caltrain, shuttle service, and nightlife
Sold On: Nov 17 2015