2 BR + 2 BR + Bonus Room, 2 BA + 2 BA + Half BA San Francisco 2-Unit Building for Sale: $2,123,000
2 BR + 2 BR + Bonus Room
2 BA + 2 BA + Half BA
Midcentury meets Central Richmond: this stunningly remodeled 2-unit building executed with exceptional craftsmanship is a shinning gem. Updated to the highest standards, this duplex offers a variety of living options for an owner-occupier, investor, or as individual TICs if two cooperating parties opt for fractional ownership. Near Golden Gate Park and Land’s End and only two miles from the Pacific Ocean with transportation options close by, the location has all the conveniences of city living.
Both 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom units are remodeled with new electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems. The dramatic open floor plans offer gracious flow between the living areas, dining areas, and kitchens providing a multitude of options for entertaining and family gatherings. The gracious living rooms are anchored by elegant Ecosmart bio-ethanol fireplaces adding a perfect design detail. Designer lighting fixtures, brand-new double-pane Marvin windows for heat efficiency, custom kitchen cabinetry, patterned Porcenalosa backsplashes, Caesarstone contemporary countertops, and Viking chef’s grade appliances all contribute to the unique attributes of this perfected executed update. The kitchens are equipped for the most discerning chefs with all energy-efficient appliances and built-in wine refrigerators.
The hallways lead to the large bedrooms that are well delineated from the living areas. Each bedroom has been updated with Milgard double-pane windows and includes a good-size storage closet with Elfa closet organizers. The master bedroom suites feature spa-like master bathrooms that are luxuriously appointed with intricate and masterfully installed tile work, designer fixtures, and glass shower enclosures. The second bathrooms are similar to the master bedrooms and are located off the hallways. Gleaming refinished solid hardwood floors throughout the living areas and bedrooms add warmth and iconic style to the homes.
Accessed through the garage, an accessory space is perfect for extended family or a home office. Featuring a designer kitchenette, good-sized full bathroom, and a closet, all its features are delivered with the same attention to detail as executed in the upper two units. This adorable space has the added plus of direct access to an adjoining patio. The 2-car garage has a laundry area with a coin-operated washer and dryer.
The neighborhood offers a multitude of dining, cultural, and outdoor activities. 505-507 32nd Avenue is conveniently located near abundant destinations: Balboa Street has many spectacular options including Marla Bakery, Cassava, Shanghai Dumpling King, Chino’s Taqueria, Simple Pleasures, Purple Cow, and Balboa Theater. Clement Street eateries include PPQ Dungeness Island, Bill’s Place (the best classic burger in the city), El Mansour, Gordo Taqueria, India Clay Oven, Hard Knox, and a multitude of local markets. A couple more blocks over on California you have Angelina’s Café and Pizzetta 211 and don’t forget about Joe’s Ice Cream, Aziza, and Ton Kiang on Geary Street.
The homes are adjacent to the beautiful Land’s End trail, the Palace of the Legion of Honor, and Baker and China Beaches. Also not far, you’ll find the Lincoln Park Golf Course, Rochambeau, Mountain Lake, Sutro Heights, and of course Golden Gate Park and the Presidio. The Richmond is ideal for those seeking an active lifestyle.
Muni access is abundant. The 38 Geary goes all the way to the Financial District and has two limited express lines. The 1 goes downtown through Pacific Heights, Russian Hill, and Chinatown, and the 2 Clement goes downtown through the Fillmore. To get south of the park, take the 29.
• 2-unit building
• 507 32nd Avenue: Top-floor unit with grand 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom floor plan and peek-a-boo Golden Gate Bridge view
• 505 32nd Avenue: Second-floor unit with grand 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom floor plan, bonus ground floor accessory space with bathroom, and Golden Gate Bridge view from living room
• Open-concept living/dining rooms and kitchens with elegant fireplace and flexible-use spaces for formal dining or family rooms
• Chef’s kitchens with professional-grade Viking stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, patterned backsplashes, contemporary countertops
• Massive islands with ample storage and spacious wine refrigerators
• Spa-like bathrooms with tiled floors, designer fixtures
• Gleaming brand new hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
• Brand-new double-pane Marvin windows
• California Closets organizers
• Designer light fixtures
• Ground-floor accessory space with kitchenette and full bathroom, accessed through garage
• Backyard patio
• Brand-new washer and dryer in building
• 2-car parking in newly remodeled garage
Kitchenette in accessory space is unwarranted; bathroom is legal half-bath with unwarranted shower over tub.
Sold On: Oct 27 2016