1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $765,000
Nestled at the rear of a well-landscaped deep lot on a tranquil side street, 52 Rosemont Place is a charming Mission Dolores cottage-like home embraced by lush gardens with mature fruit trees and featuring elegant period details. This engaging condo offers an efficient 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom configuration with a sunny, quaint entertaining space and eat-in kitchen and is located at the crossroads of the dynamic Duboce Triangle, Castro, and Mission Dolores neighborhoods. Offering peaceful garden and mountain views from multiple picture windows, iconic period wainscoting in the living areas, and access to multiple common garden areas, this sunny, secluded retreat is an ideal urban hideaway conveniently located near world-class dining, shopping, and nightlife options.
Inside the home, the living room features green views combined with rustic wood flooring and period details like original wainscoting, built-ins, and window frames creating a serene environment that transports you from the fast pace of urban San Francisco. The kitchen features a gas range, stainless steel refrigerator, additional storage, and great light via a large picture window. The well-sized master bedroom offers charming period built-ins and is positioned opposite the main living spaces of the home. A full bathroom with a shower over a tub is located in the main hall and features dual vanities and dual access for added convenience and separation of space. The beautifully landscaped shared garden offers the perfect venue for entertaining, reading, or relaxing under one of the many mature fruit trees.
Mission Dolores is one of San Francisco’s most centrally located neighborhoods and is desirable for more than just its location. With San Francisco’s most vibrant park (Dolores Park) nearby, plus grocers like Bi-Rite and Whole Foods and local restaurant favorites Izakaya Roku, Destino, and Delfina just around the corner, 52 Rosemont offers great conveniences with the luxury of peace and seclusion in your garden paradise. Enjoy a convenient commute to downtown with the 16th and Mission BART station and Church Muni Metro station nearby.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo
• Secluded cottage-like setting at the rear of an oversized lot with a center garden
• Comfortable, efficient floor plan with abundant sunlight and iconic period details (wainscoting, window frames, built-ins)
• Abundant green garden and mountain views via multiple picture windows
• Multiple shared garden areas with mature fruit trees and foliage ideal for entertaining, reading, and relaxing in a sunny respite from the city bustle
• In-unit laundry
• Additional storage
• Street parking
• Close proximity to Mission Dolores, Valencia Corridor, Duboce Triangle, and Castro restaurants, retail, and cultural attractions
Sold On: Jun 13 2016