1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $830,000
Enjoy contemporary living in the heart of San Francisco. This luxurious top-floor condominium features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and parking. The modern home is perfect for the urban dweller seeking an open floor plan, abundant storage, and an A-plus location in the Inner Mission.
The open living and dining room is the perfect place for entertaining and features espresso stained wood floors, custom window treatments, and views to the building’s lush courtyard. A chef’s kitchen offers generous cabinet space, stone surface counters, and Bosch appliances. This magnificent home is completed with a spacious bedroom suite with designer paint, a huge walk-in closet, and enough room for a king-sized bed. In-unit laundry and 1-car parking complete the home.
555 Bartlett is a 58-unit condominium building centrally located near Mission Street, Valencia Street, and Noe Valley. It’s the perfect Inner Mission location close to BART, the 280 and 101 freeways, and shuttle bus stops.
• 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Upgrades galore
• Generous floor plan
• Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher
• Bedroom with generous closet space
• Modern bathroom features modern tile and stone surface counters and custom wallpaper
• Contemporary finishes including window treatments and custom closets
• Wood floors in living areas, designer carpet in bedroom
• Abundant storage space
• Designer paint
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking
• Beautifully landscaped and furnished courtyard
• Controlled access
• Street-level lobby entrance
• Underground parking
• Direct elevator access from garage to residential levels
• Bike storage
• Resident storage available
• Convenient retail located on street level
• Close to shopping, restaurants, and more
• Easy access to BART and 101 freeway
Sold On: Nov 06 2017
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.