2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Loft for Sale: $1,375,000
2 BR + Den
This stunning updated top floor loft at Flower Market Lofts in SOMA brings together contemporary updates with an exceptional grand-scale two bedroom, two bathroom bi-level floor plan and uniquely features two bedrooms, a loft-style mezzanine office/media space, and an open-concept living area with soaring ceilings and an expansive double-height window line. Located in the heart of vibrant and bustling SOMA, 590 6th Street #303 redefines what can be expected from modern San Francisco loft living. The home features a remodeled gas chef’s kitchen with a breakfast bar; beautiful European oak wide-plank hardwood floors in the living areas; a considerate bathroom arrangement (with the second bathroom en suite with a double vanity); and multiple skylights. Additional amenities include in-unit air conditioning and heating; deeded parking; and ample storage space.
A massive double-height wall of windows floods the expansive living room with natural light, with a dramatic backdrop of SF skyline views, making for an impressive and dynamic entrance to Residence 303. The remodeled modern kitchen includes high-end finishes (including Cambria quartz countertops), a brand-new stainless steel Kenmore (Elite and Professional Series) appliance package, and a large breakfast bar, ideal for entertaining. Also on the main floor are a bedroom and a full bathroom. On the second floor, the second enclosed bedroom serves as the master suite with its own en-suite bathroom with double vanities, and an additional mezzanine media room/office looks out over the grand living area. The mezzanine and upstairs bedroom are both carpeted with premium 100% wool tufted loop carpeting. The master bathroom features new Porcelanosa porcelain floors, and the guest bathroom has new Daltile porcelain floors. Both bathrooms offer showers over tubs, Cambria Marble Series quartz stone countertops, and polished nickel Watermark fixtures. There are an in-unit washer and dryer and additional storage under the stairs as well as a deeded parking space and additional storage in the building’s garage.
The Flower Market Lofts at 590 6th street is an elevator building situated in a convenient location at the edge of SOMA and Mission Bay. This central location is ideal; it offers easy access to I-280, I-10, Bay Bridge, Fourth and King Caltrain station, and AT&T Park. With a Walk Score of 94, you’ll be in immediate proximity to all your favorite restaurants, bars, entertainment, and local hangouts.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms
• 1,293 sq. ft. per tax records
• Cityscape views of SF skyline and Potrero Hill
• Grand open living room with soaring double-height ceilings, dramatic wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, and multiple skylights
• Remodeled modern chef’s kitchen with new stainless steel Kenmore appliances and breakfast bar seating
• 2 enclosed bedrooms plus additional spacious mezzanine den/office space
• Second-floor master suite features en-suite bathroom and ample closet space with custom built-in California Closets closet shelving storage solution
• 2 full bathrooms with European porcelain tiled floor, Cambria Marble Series quartz stone counter-tops, shower-over-tubs, polished nickel Watermark fixtures
• European oak wide-plank hardwood flooring in living areas, carpet in den and master bedroom
• In-unit washer/dryer, central air conditioning, Hunter Douglas window treatments
• Building designed by renowned architects Sternberg Benjamin Architects
• Deeded parking and additional storage
• Desirable SOMA location near 280 and Caltrain
• HOA dues: $689.48 per month
Listed At: $1,375,000
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.