2 BR + Den, 2 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $1,475,000
2 BR + Den
Welcome home to Arden: the height of modern luxury in the heart of Mission Bay. This grand 1,415 sq. ft. unit at 738 Long Bridge Street is a two bedroom, two bathroom plus den configuration with a sizable terrace, soaring ceiling height, and an outlook to a proposed Mission Bay greenbelt. A generously sized open plan kitchen/living room with gorgeous hardwood floors and an expansive wall of windows creates a bright and inviting living area, and an additional den/flex space offers room for work, reading, or additional storage. Enjoy access to a suite of world-class amenities, local parks, shopping, and entertainment from one of the city’s fastest growing and convenient neighborhoods.
This home’s highly desirable floor plan is complemented by Arden’s world-renowned finishes and features. The chef-grade kitchen is well-appointed and includes a premium Thermador appliance package (stainless steel cooktop and oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave); Caesarstone countertops with a mosaic tile backsplash; sleek modern cabinetry; and designer Grohe fixtures. The bedrooms both feature plush carpeting and views via large picture windows with great light. The master bedroom offers a spa-like en-suite bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower, dual vanities with ample counter space, Caesarstone countertops, and Grohe faucets and fixtures. A full-sized washer and dryer and air conditioning are also included in this premium Arden home.
With prime waterfront trails, a double-height fitness studio, quick access to sailing and kayaking facilities, and a rooftop junior Olympic-sized lap pool and spa, Arden offers residents an active resort-style lifestyle rarely found downtown. Common areas like the game room, open-air grilling/dining area, and social lounge are all luxuriously appointed, and residents are always welcome to reserve time for the perfect entertaining venue. Mission Bay’s continuously developing waterfront makes for the ideal neighborhood to call home with a wide selection of shopping and daily conveniences, close proximity to AT&T ball park, SFU, the UCSF Mission Bay campus, Whole Foods, a gourmet Safeway, and a selection of San Francisco’s most highly recommended restaurants.
• Spacious 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom floor plan
• 1,415 sq. ft. per county records
• Open-plan living/dining room and kitchen
• Terrace overlooking proposed greenbelt/dog run
• Chef’s kitchen with Caesarstone countertops, sleek modern cabinetry, mosaic tile backsplash, Thermador appliance package, and designer Grohe fixtures
• Hardwood floors in living areas, plush carpet in bedrooms
• Full-sized Whirlpool washer and dryer in unit
• 1-car parking space in garage
• Storage included
• Hotel-inspired fireside lounge
• 75′ rooftop lap pool and spa
• Double-height fitness studio with changing rooms
• Expansive outdoor wood deck with views of the city
• Social lounge with entertaining kitchen and billiards
• Beautifully landscaped fifth-floor terrace
• Open-air grilling and dining area
• Outdoor fireplace gathering area
• Luxurious library lounge
• Gated resident parking with electric car charging stations
• Resident workshop
• Pet wash and grooming area
• WiFi and USB ports in amenity areas
• Controlled-access building
Sold On: Apr 29 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.