1 BR, 1 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale: $653,000
870 Harrison is a 26-unit high-end condo building developed by JS Sullivan and offering a modern design and the utmost attention to detail. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo has floor-to-ceiling bay windows that makes it feel bright and open. Features include white oak hardwood flooring, radiant floor heating, Caesarstone kitchen countertops, an LG refrigerator, and a Bosch washer and dryer in the unit. The urban mixed-use development features 26 homes rich with high-quality materials; residents enjoy a lovely rooftop garden and bicycle storage.
870 Harrison Street is located in Yerba Buena, one of the city’s most central neighborhoods between SOMA, South Beach, and downtown. It is close to Yerba Buena Gardens, the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, the Contemporary Jewish Museum, the SF MoMA, and the Museum of Art and Design. You are surrounded by amazing restaurants such as Oola, Lulu, Zero Zero, Bristol Farms, Marlowe, and Fringale French restaurant. K&L Wine Merchants also just moved in across the street. 870 Harrison’s central location and proximity to work, retail, and entertainment make getting around easy; it’s a half block from Whole Foods, 3.5 blocks from Caltrain, 4 blocks from BART, and 7 blocks from Union Square with easy access to freeways 101 and 280.
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Kitchen features Caesarstone counters, Porcelanosa Krion backsplash, LG refrigerator, Bertazzoni oven/range, Bosch dishwasher, Grohe faucet
• Bedroom with custom paint and walk-in closet with upgraded organizers
• Bathroom features upgraded glass shower door and Grohe faucets and fixtures
• White oak flooring with radiant heating
• Floor-to-ceiling bay windows, tilt and turn windows, and pop-up clerestory windows with custom Hunter Douglas blinds
• Track lighting
• Bosch washer and dryer in unit
• Street parking
• HOA dues: $403 per month
• Rooftop deck with outdoor kitchen
• Rear courtyard with landscaping, benches, and gathering areas
• Bicycle parking
• Close to all forms of public transit, shopping, and dining
Sold On: Aug 29 2016
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.