2 BR, 1.5 BA San Francisco Condo for Sale
This top floor penthouse home offers gorgeous south-facing views from Mission Bay to the water. The smart and modern 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom condo features trademark soaring ceilings, high-end finishes, and designer upgrades. A boutique high-end building in Yerba Buena, 870 Harrison offers easy commute access and a full range of dining and shopping options in the convenient and established South of Market neighborhood.
870 Harrison is a high-end condominium building developed by JS Sullivan and offering a modern design and the utmost attention to detail. The urban mixed-use development features 26 homes rich with high-quality materials. Residents enjoy a lovely rooftop garden, parking, and bicycle storage.
870 Harrison Street is located in Yerba Buena, one of the city’s most central neighborhoods between SOMA, South Beach, and downtown. It is close to Yerba Buena Gardens, the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, the Contemporary Jewish Museum, the SF MoMA, and the Museum of Art and Design. You are surrounded by amazing restaurants such as Oola, Lulu, Zero Zero, Bristol Farms, Marlowe, and Fringale French restaurant. K&L Wine Merchants also just moved in across the street. 870 Harrison’s central location and proximity to work, retail, and entertainment make getting around easy; it’s a half block from Whole Foods, 3.5 blocks from Caltrain, 4 blocks from BART, and 7 blocks from Union Square with easy access to freeways 101 and 280.
• 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
• Views of Mission Bay, water, and city
• Open living/dining room
• Kitchen features Caesarstone countertops, Porcelanosa Krion backsplash, Bertazzoni stove, Bosch dishwasher, Grohe faucet
• Bathrooms feature Grohe faucets and fixtures
• White oak flooring with radiant heating
• Floor-to-ceiling bay windows, tilt and turn windows, and pop-up clerestory windows
• Ceiling heights of more than 13 feet (exclusive to penthouses)
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car parking
• Rooftop deck with outdoor kitchen
• Rear courtyard with landscaping, benches, and gathering areas
• Bicycle parking
• Close to all forms of public transit, shopping, and dining
Staged photos are a virtual representation of the property staged with furniture. They are an approximation and not an actual representation of how the property currently looks.
We want to hear from you! Drop us a note – We're here to help.