Julie Connolly-Morrison focuses on buyers and sellers looking for the quintessential San Francisco urban living experience. Flexible, dedicated, and extremely knowledgeable, Julie exemplifies the consummate sales professional with over 10 years of experience. Having purchased and sold multiple new construction homes in San Francisco and Sacramento, Julie understands the modern condo lifestyle because she lives it.
At the Mark Company, she was an instrumental part of the sales team for close-out sales at The Infinity Tower B and the entire sale of Tower D. In fact, under her sales guidance, she and her team sold Tower D at 338 Spear Street in record time in a challenging market. Julie was also part of the sales team for San Francisco new development projects One Hawthorne and 8 Octavia. In working closely with her team, Julie effortlessly develops a strong rapport with developers, construction, designers, outside brokers, and other sales staff.
She first entered the business in her early 20’s and worked diligently to prove that her age (or lack thereof) was no reflection of her work ethic or ability. After completing her undergraduate work in Psychology with a minor in Management Information Systems at California State University Chico, she was no stranger to hard work. In her first year in the real estate industry, she was awarded Sales Rookie of the Year Award in the new homes division in Sacramento, CA and went on to receive other sales volume awards in the years to follow. Julie has proven her ability to adapt to the many significant market changes and, in the process, has satisfied numerous buyers, sellers, and developers.
At Climb Real Estate Group, Julie partners with Matthew Woebcke. She and Matt first met working at The Infinity and have been friends ever since. Together, they bring clients an unparalleled level of 24/7 service, knowledge, and experience.
“Julie was extremely helpful in the purchase of my first condo. She was extremely knowledgeable in a variety of properties that fit my budget. In addition, as I was a first-time home buyer, she was very patient, working diligently to ensure that all my questions were answered. Her knowledge of SF proved to be very beneficial; we spent a good 2-3 months searching properties throughout SF: Hayes Valley, Western Addition, SOMA, South Beach, Civic Center, Nob Hill, Potrero, etc. I did not feel pressured at all to purchase, and she worked around my hectic time schedule. When we did finally decide to put in an offer and purchase a unit, she was upfront and honest with comparable listings. She did not pressure us to pay or offer more than we were comfortable with.
“Her efficiency and dedication carried past the acceptance letter by the seller. Our closing date was pushed to the right by a couple of weeks, which happened to coincide with a vacation that Julie had planned. Julie reassured me that even though she would be thousands of miles away, multiple time zones away, she would ensure that all concerns, questions, or issues were immediately addressed. Julie did not fail to accomplish this task, responding to my emails and phone calls within hours sometimes even minutes of me sending one out. It almost felt as if she did not go on vacation and I was still corresponding and working with a person here in the bay!
“I am extremely happy that I chose Julie to be my agent throughout the home purchasing process!
- Timely/Never late to a meeting
“I think those are just a few qualities that stood out when we decided to choose Julie to be our broker.
“I definitely recommend contacting her if you are interested in purchasing in SF! I know I plan on reaching out to her again when I purchase and sell my next place.”
– Nathan C.
“My family and I contacted Julie in May because I was going to move from Singapore to San Francisco in September for graduate school, and we were looking to buy a place for me. As you might imagine, as internationals we were completely clueless about how to even begin the process of purchasing real estate in the US. When you add this to the fact that we could only be in San Francisco for 5 days in May, and that I wouldn’t return to the US until the start of school in September, purchasing a place looked to be a very complicated affair.
“Thankfully, with Julie’s help, the entire process went off without a hitch. On such short notice, she managed to show us a number of properties that matched our requirements, and we’d closed the deal by the time we had to leave. She’s very knowledgeable about the the market, and sincerely looks out for your best interests when giving you advice about the properties you’re viewing. Moreover, in the months that we were away, Julie was able to coordinate and advise us on the closing of escrow, title transfers, and insurance, and was always on top of things with regards to documentation and such, even though we were 7,000 miles away with a 15-hour time difference between us.
“When I arrived here in September, everything was ready for my move-in and the process was completely painless. I have no illusions about the incredible amount of work it must’ve taken to pull such a complicated sale off seamlessly, but Julie managed to do it! I recommend her without reservation.”
” Julie was instrumental in our successful home purchase in San Francisco. We were looking to buy in South Beach or SOMA and gave her a price range, and she knew off the top of her head a number of places that might work and immediately set to work setting up showings. She is the consummate professional:
- Expert knowledge on the market: we looked at places ranging from Pacific Heights to Mission Dolores to South Beach and SOMA
- Super friendly and easy to work with
- Always on time for our appointments and incredibly fast response time to emails!
- Handled the bulk of the details to save me time and kept me informed every step of the way
- Never pressured us to move forward with any particular place (which I’d never seen before with prior brokers)
- Helped us negotiate the purchase and helped us secure the financing
- Even after we closed, Julie followed up to tie up any loose ends and ensure that we were satisfied
“Home buying was a big life event for me and seemed very daunting at the start. Julie was able to break it down and make it understandable and manageable so that I was able to make this very important decision comfortably and confidently. She was always honest and upfront with me, which I really appreciated. Julie is my broker for life, I definitely will use her for any future sales or purchases!”
– Zee M.
“Julie is the best! We’ve worked with her on our past two SF condo purchases and she has been an absolute dream. Here are just a few qualities she possesses that make her a fantastic person to work with:
- Extremely patient: when we were trying to find the perfect condo, she was extremely patient and didn’t bat an eye when we kept changing our list of requirements. She happily suggested plenty of options (some listed on MLS, and some that were just coming on the market). She was also always happy to meet with us at any time of day to show us different property options.
- Very detail-oriented: Buying a home is intimidating; there are so many documents to sign and hoops to jump through. Julie is so on top of all of the steps of the process which helped us from getting overwhelmed by everything. And she’s very willing to walk you through all the pieces until you’re comfortable and have a clear understanding of all of the details.
- Extremely knowledgeable: Julie is a fantastic resource for SF real estate. She’s great at helping you assess the market value of something and can give helpful input when putting together a bid. She also knows the rental market, so in our case, where we were looking to purchase an investment property to rent out, she was able to help us out with going rental rates in the area.
And on top of all this, she’s just an all-out super wonderful person to work with. I’m tempted to buy another property just so I can work with her again!”
– Tiffany C.
Lucky to live such an amazing life!
Opening my own yoga/Pilates studio.
Yoga in the morning, afternoon on the beach, and a delicious dinner with loved ones.
Sales Associate at The Limited.
People who dedicate their lives to changing the world for the better.
Dynamic, energetic, and creative.
What do you love about San Francisco?
I am so inspired by this unique city. It has such heart and it is beautiful inside and out. Diversity is embraced, differences are celebrated, and fun is this city's anthem.